gutted

Jesus, no wonder Engl;and found it soooooo easy to colonise Australia, the place is full of f*****g chav thieves.

Sympathies to you mate. I recommend you get a no nonsense psycho guard dog to patrol yer property while you sleep or it'll keep happening.

Try this cross, pit/doberman, as a full time guard.

I can't recommend this cross enough. In my case he was totally nuts, couldn't be loose around anyone he didn't know.

Cuz

post-55752-0-15815600-1290723447_thumb.jpg

Bloody sorry to hear that mate. Things are starting to get rediculous, the amount of dogs and hunting equipment getting stolen is just unbelivable.

Please don't let those theiving C**TS stop you doing what you enjoy doing. If you want a couple of polecats I have a couple you can have but I'm a bit of a drive away from you but if your interested pm me.

ATB Ashley

Jesus, no wonder Engl;and found it soooooo easy to colonise Australia, the place is full of f*****g chav thieves.

Sympathies to you mate. I recommend you get a no nonsense psycho guard dog to patrol yer property while you sleep or it'll keep happening.

I can't recommend this cross enough. In my case he was totally nuts, couldn't be loose around anyone he didn't know.

Cuz

This is by far the best cure I had to do this, this year to keep my dogs safe i put an advert on a free ads site for a guard dog and got one within 2 weeks and I've had no trouble since.

Gotta agree with the Guard dog mate. Loads of people say thieves will find a way around guard dogs, poison etc. But your average thieving twats won't go these lengths in my opinion.

My old man has got 2 x Dobes on the farm and few people would get past the bitch, shes not big at all but if she sees anyone she doesn't know she wants to kill them. The dog is alot softer but at near on 8 stone he's quite a deterrent.

They've also got a Jack Russell who genuinely thinks he's. Doberman! :-D

Gaz

it could of being your dog mate, chin up, its just money in this case, just think if it was the dog, cant buy the bond you and the dog has,

But saying that i'ed be going f*****g mad moneys hard to come by at this time of year!

Bloody sorry to hear that mate. Things are starting to get rediculous, the amount of dogs and hunting equipment getting stolen is just unbelivable.

Please don't let those theiving C**TS stop you doing what you enjoy doing. If you want a couple of polecats I have a couple you can have but I'm a bit of a drive away from you but if your interested pm me.

ATB Ashley

:thumbs::notworthy:

Guest crobinc840

That's some crappy thing to do to a fellow ferreter. Why are there so many chav folk that ferret, they mess it up for the rest of us. How many nets did you have taken off of you and what material were they?

ATB Ashley

:thumbs: Top man :thumbs:

Cuz

This is by far the best cure I had to do this, this year to keep my dogs safe i put an advert on a free ads site for a guard dog and got one within 2 weeks and I've had no trouble since.

Err Guys Maybe I spoke too soon. Last night Some C**T opened my front gates and let out my rotty then while i was out looking for her the C**ts tried to get into my kennels but thankfully due to some skillfull lock fitting they didn't manage to get in. I didn't see it untill this morning. I felt Fcuking sick I got 6 dogs round there and they could have had the lot. And on top of this I've got to go and collect the dog which was picked up by the police. Note if you have a guard dog please chain it up.