keeper or not?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah mate same here..... I'd have used his spline as a spare chain for my bike....... :aggressive:

Guest underdog

sounds like labtastic to me, :thumbdown:

Naaa mate, no mention of fishnet tights and he did say the dog was fat not obese....... :tongue2:

You should have worked it out when Robo said he got up again that it wasn't me 'dog.......... :laugh:

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: Right enough, you'd have been jumping on his bones :tongue2:

im going to go with syndicate member,they walk around checking feeders with no feed to top them up because it makes them feel like a keeper,iv come across them before,they drive up in shogun pinin and walk around the land like they own the place just because they have payed into the syndicate and the fat lab lets people know he is a shooting man.

Guest underdog

im going to go with syndicate member,they walk around checking feeders with no feed to top them up because it makes them feel like a keeper,iv come across them before,they drive up in shogun pinin and walk around the land like they own the place just because they have payed into the syndicate and the fat lab lets people know he is a shooting man.

I'd agree with that mate, f*****g shooters at there best......... :whistling:

The keys are about to start typing themselsves very shortly......... :censored:

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Guest underdog

LOL, your a real shooter lab, we all know that... :blink: but even you must recognise the fannies with a gun who think they are the dogs bollocks. We have them in the lurcherworld too lol believe it or not but without the arrogance that a gun seems to bring to the table :thumbs:

LOL, your a real shooter lab, we all know that... :blink: but even you must recognise the fannies with a gun who think they are the dogs bollocks. We have them in the lurcherworld too lol believe it or not but without the arrogance that a gun seems to bring to the table :thumbs:

Yes theres plenty of them.........wouldn't put them in the same breath as a keeper though :no:

Yes theres plenty of them.........wouldn't put them in the same breath as a keeper though :no:

bloody hell lab,you are the ONLY keeper i know that can spend the day on hunting forums :whistling:

bloody hell lab,you are the ONLY keeper i know that can spend the day on hunting forums :whistling:

dont be offended lab,i have nothing against shooters,iv got 2 spanials and go beating every weekend,and im lamping once a week with a good keeper friend who is on this site and will be shooting on beaters days......im talking about stndicate members who been at it two years and know it all.

I dont have a shoot this year Earth you fecking big girls blouse :doh: .........and its more the game farm side of things i do which finishes up by mid-august.... :thumbs:

smells like bullshitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :thumbs:

i dont think i'd beleive it either if someone told me,i mean what are the chances?

especially considering i go there regularly and have never seen a single deer there before.

Did the chubby guy have a white beard ?

Did any of the the deer have a red nose ? :whistling::D

dont be offended lab,i have nothing against shooters,iv got 2 spanials and go beating every weekend,and im lamping once a week with a good keeper friend who is on this site and will be shooting on beaters days......im talking about stndicate members who been at it two years and know it all.

Not offended mate....just think that people get mixed up between true keepers that have a job to do and a fanny who puts a few birds down and thinks he owns the world..