Teeth Pulled From A Tiger

In order to save cash all Harriers have now left Ark Royal for the last time.

Harriers and the Ark Royal will now be scrapped.

Britain will have no Aircraft Carrier based fast jets until at least 2012.

Meanwhile our troops are committed to theatres of war where they will be harried by extremists born, raised and subsidised by this country.

Please tell me it's not just me that thinks this is WRONG! :realmad: :no: :realmad:

I agree with you mate, as an ex soldier i think its disgraceful that this once proud nation is having its defences cut, we used to be of the most feared countries in the world with one of the best armies and now just when we need the resources they are being cut. The ever increasing threat of wars with Argentina over the Falklands and the Korean crisis only make matters worse for an army already engaged in combat with countries it has no beef with as we are just Americans cannon fodder. If Korea does kick off and we side with the Americans who have already backed South Korea we'll be fooked as the Chinese back the North, wont be long before there is another world war where anyone who is anyone is fighting everyone........... apart from the French who have already surrended!

Rant over.

Cameron has virtualy signed control of our armed forces over to the french for the next 50 yrs, he didnt bother to ask the British people.

When are people going to realise that these traitors are following an agenda set by their globalist paymasters and have given up any pretence at representing the public. :censored:

Nothing the "Leaders" of this Country do ever surprises me any more. Iv'e just watched Have i Got News For You, Ian Hislop came up with a good analogy. He said "Why won't the British govenment send troops into North Korea when we know they have weapons of mass destruction, but the govenment sent troops into Iraq, which didn't"

Answer that Blair.

Nothing the "Leaders" of this Country do ever surprises me any more. Iv'e just watched Have i Got News For You, Ian Hislop came up with a good analogy. He said "Why won't the British govenment send troops into North Korea when we know they have weapons of mass destruction, but the govenment sent troops into Iraq, which didn't"

Answer that Blair.

Spot on mate :good: Not only do the North Koreans have WoMD but they're ready to use them. They wont have the Yanks or anyone else acting the c*nt.