jills

Aesthetic is risky for any animal .. i would use the next few months to find a competent vet who has speyed a ferret before rather than just using the closest vet to you .. speying is probably the best option if your not going to breed from your ferret in the future .. :thumbs:

I pay £23 for the jab to take my Jill out of heat, price has been the same at our local vet for the past 4 years, if my ferret had been younger I would have had her speyed.

Got her from the SSPCA as a rescue, she looked to be a bit older when I got her and didn't want to take a chance with the anaesthetic.

Aesthetic is risky for any animal .. i would use the next few months to find a competent vet who has speyed a ferret before rather than just using the closest vet to you .. speying is probably the best option if your not going to breed from your ferret in the future .. :thumbs:

yea but as you know kaye get a vet who knows what there doing lol

yea but as you know kaye get a vet who knows what there doing lol

Oh yes the botched vasectomy :o i forgot about that :laugh: