aright,

a couple of months ago my young blue dog accidently my bitch,the result was 5 pup's 3 of which are left (3 dogs ) 2 black and one blue, they are are 9 weeks at the moment have been wormed regulary,dewclawed and k.c applied for.

sire: 20" strong blue dog,( Glen- strike while the Irons hot x sooty sam bitch) i havn't done alot work with this dog so im not going to say he's a good worker or he's proving himself as i said before it was an aciddental mating

dam:20 3/4" strong black bitch, ( triple bred to my old dog "jake" lotd or the knight)

i will try and post pics this weekend but hairyface from this site had a dog pup from me from the same bitch so maybe he can put up a pic of his dog, im based in south cumbria, only genuine enquires please.

im asking £200 each which i think is a fair price as pups from this breeding are making 300 to 400

Is this mike brown

no mate, keith from cumbria, all my dog i got off mike includling Jake "lord of the knight" who sadly died last february, he was an incredible dog, jake took a fox single handed with me the week before he died, i wouldn't class whippets as serious fox dogs but they will tackle them!

Is this mike brown

no mate, keith from cumbria, all my dog i got off mike includling Jake "lord of the knight" who sadly died last february, he was an incredible dog, jake took a fox single handed with me the week before he died, i wouldn't class whippets as serious fox dogs but they will tackle them!

I had the pleasure of bringing 'Jake' 'the third' down from Mikes house with his best mate, (who breeds EBT's and is a close friend of mine) the new Jake is a pup who is the spitting image of Lord of the Knight, Mike intends to bring him on, we had a lovely chat and a cuppa, while he went through his huge photo album of past and presant dogs, Jake seemed very keen and it was lovely to have a cuddle off him.

good luck with selling the pups ;)

Is this mike brown

jake took a fox single handed with me the week before he died

How did he die Bullyson ????