Hello Lads I have just joined this site

Welcome to the site . What part of Tipperary did you live in? Any chance you left some good line of terriers here when you left

We lived just outside Ballingarry a little village south Tipperary.You could try Try Mr RD of Waterford he keeps nothing else they bred the same lines together for years and only interested in honest single handed Grafters Finders and stickers ,Dad always say's it costs the same to feed a good one as a bad one, so why feed a bad one ,Jonathan Booth France

Jonathan ,that RD fella is only an old bollox :laugh:

Your sister dont think so :feck:

has she more stamina than her mother?

no she told me to get off her last night after 20 BLOODY minutes lol

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

scent you always have sumting stupid to say can you not keep you stupid little comments to yourself for once people are on here to read about workin dogs and no to read your shit so shut up you little

Hello lads I though I should introduce my self I am 18 years old and I have just joined this site and even Though I was born in the North Midland's my Father who has kept a line of his own Patterdale'

Many Thanks for the nice comment's which is rare these days on most sites (loads of back stabbing fellow sportsmen instead of us sticking together even with are difrences) I also notice they posted a

Posted Images

Welcome to the site . What part of Tipperary did you live in? Any chance you left some good line of terriers here when you left

We lived just outside Ballingarry a little village south Tipperary.You could try Try Mr RD of Waterford he keeps nothing else they bred the same lines together for years and only interested in honest single handed Grafters Finders and stickers ,Dad always say's it costs the same to feed a good one as a bad one, so why feed a bad one ,Jonathan Booth France

Wow you guys are somthing else We only believe in breeding close with Terriers .in Sport Jonathan

scent you always have sumting stupid to say can you not keep you stupid little comments to yourself for once people are on here to read about workin dogs and no to read your shit so shut up you little worm

Edited by tom25
  • Like 2

scent you always have sumting stupid to say can you not keep you stupid little comments to yourself for once people are on here to read about workin dogs and no to read your shit so shut up you little worm

worm..........is your sister telling stories again :feck: Edited by scent

worm..........is your sister telling stories again :feck:

HAHA :rofl: Jesus Scent lol.

afraid its 'silly little maggot!'... :yes:

Hello lads I though I should introduce my self I am 18 years old and I have just joined this site and even Though I was born in the North Midland's my Father who has kept a line of his own Patterdale's for many years moved to Tipperary in Ireland when I was a very young and then we moved to France aprox five years ago where we can dig quarry of all types legaly ,As I have had Terriers around me all my life I would like to post a few photos of our Terriers if anyone would like to see them ,But sadly they are not lookers but good honest single handed Workers , .in Sport Jonathan Booth Francepost-56045-0-87677300-1290367849_thumb.jpg

nice looking pups,i used to work in france near Homps.

Wow you guys are somthing else We only believe in breeding close with Terriers .in Sport Jonathan

scent is irish.. they are on a remote island john, what else can you exspect :whistling:

scent is irish.. they are on a remote island john, what else can you exspect :whistling:

is that the remote island that we call ireland were we kick you,s off :feck:

• Like 1

if its the one with the strange foreign accent,then yes :tongue2:

if its the one with the strange foreign accent,then yes :tongue2:

:blink::thumbs:

Hello lads I though I should introduce my self I am 18 years old and I have just joined this site and even Though I was born in the North Midland's my Father who has kept a line of his own Patterdale's for many years moved to Tipperary in Ireland when I was a very young and then we moved to France aprox five years ago where we can dig quarry of all types legaly ,As I have had Terriers around me all my life I would like to post a few photos of our Terriers if anyone would like to see them ,But sadly they are not lookers but good honest single handed Workers , .in Sport Jonathan Booth Francepost-56045-0-87677300-1290367849_thumb.jpg

Welcome Jonathan Booth cracking brace of terriers ;)

right lads ,yee can take the fingers outa jonnnys hole now :icon_redface: six pages of shite

[/quote ] :clapping: EXACTLEY :clapping: by far the best post on the thread ...........why not just bin it like the gould thread then we call all get back to talking about what we had for tea