my pups i bred???

the kennel looks a good size mate. wat size is it? and do u kennel your dogs seperatly or to gether? just am going to build sum new ones and was thinking ov building them seperetley. thair all together at the moment and it can be a newsence at times mate.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With that breeding the least you can do is tie yer dog up, walk 3 metres away from it, hunker down to dog eye level, whistle up yer dog's attention and then press the camera shutter. Mate, you've pro

a dog dont give a f**k if its in a bowl or not so carry on mate :thumbs:

hahaha f**k em.prob that fukin stupid badger woman and the local wildlife bobbies........anyone would think i was a terrorist or somat,,,guests please f**k off ive done nothing wrong and only ever hunt rats

if you stick to the law you got nothing to worry about mate!!!

the kennel looks a good size mate. wat size is it? and do u kennel your dogs seperatly or to gether? just am going to build sum new ones and was thinking ov building them seperetley. thair all together at the moment and it can be a newsence at times mate.

kennels are 11ft by 5 and each dog on there own as saves problems,ive put pics of them up before so have a search through my posts and you will find them and hope they help

hahaha f**k em.prob that fukin stupid badger woman and the local wildlife bobbies........anyone would think i was a terrorist or somat,,,guests please f**k off ive done nothing wrong and only ever hunt rats

exactly,not been on here for a while but thought ian sorted this guest thing out??? anyway we all know this place is full of coppers/rspca/lacs ect

kennels are 11ft by 5 and each dog on there own as saves problems,ive put pics of them up before so have a search through my posts and you will find them and hope they help

thank for that mate just iv got three dog so if i just take one out lamping the other to just winge and make a cary on so defo need them in separet pens lol

exactly,not been on here for a while but thought ian sorted this guest thing out??? anyway we all know this place is full of coppers/rspca/lacs ect

has he f**k mate dont even need to be a member to read the site now fecking joke lol!!!!!!!!!!

has he f**k mate dont even need to be a member to read the site now fecking joke lol!!!!!!!!!!

ya kidding?

ya kidding?

wish i was mate!!!!

this place has nearly 30,000 members now ive just looked with 79 online now and 675 guests online now!!!! :(

its gone to the dogs so to speek :whistling:

3year ago it was decent with proper lads on it now its full of knob heads that want the dogs liven in the house with heated up food in fancy bowels :feck:

i pulled the plug on this site long time ago iv moved to oz now with no dogs so i do throw me eye on this now every now and then :thumbs:

all the best with the pup....

SPIDER PIG, you have to have an "NVQ Level 2 in Photography" now to post pictures!!.........get with it mate!! so untill you get ur self off to college and get ur NVQ Level 2 photography qualification and ur Nikon lsdtvx 100000030000007 gti turbo diesel digital camera keep ur pics to urself! lol

but on a serious note nice pup pal he's a big 1, what height is he?

atb :thumbs:

EDITED DUE TO SPELLING MISTAKE.............JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW BEFORE I START GETTING ASKED 1000 QUESTIONS ON WHY I EDITED MY POST................................ :whistling:

Edited by bull101