scope

on my 22. air arms s400 walnut stock there is a hawke sport scope 3-9-50 will it do the job

frm colliegreyhound

A job it will do. Indeed it will do a job. OMG what a job you'll get from that. Some may even go as far as to say a job and a half!!

Come on, fella, what's the deal?? Do you think we're all feckin' stupid, or what?? :icon_eek:

Edit to say.... You said in an earlier post that your gun has a beach stock... If you're going to continue to lie about things, at least try to be consistant...

Edited by andyfr1968

So today is "Will a 3-9X50 do the job?" day!

I'm seriously beginning to wonder if this "kid" really is a kid. Not someone a little older?

I think this is someone with a mental health issue. Like an identity crisis, who's invented this persona to hide behind and mess people around with. Nothing about this guy runs straight. Not even his fantasies.

Leaving aside all the googled images of other people's property he claimed was his...

This S400 he now claims to have was, in other posts, stated as already owned, then he's going to buy it for christmas, then his Dad is going to buy it for him for Christmas..,

Now it's gone from a beech to a walnut stock.

The contradictory twists and turns never stop!

But hey, I'm not a head-reader, so wtf do I know?