Dig !!!

Got a phone call yesterday from a lad I no. He's got a fox to ground get [bANNED TEXT] dog he said so I grabbed the b&f. Shovels in the van got the terrier and off I was. With it only being local I was there within 5mins. Got to the earth and the young bitch was pulling like mad to entre so collar on and off she went. Entering the single holer earth and within seconds was up close to her game. Baying could be here'd but alot of thumping. It was a verry hard dig with a big tree root on the way but managed to get the dog and fox. The bitch had old of the big lad they were in verry tight as the bitch was stuck bit it was a good performance for my bitch. Thanks

Got a phone call yesterday from a lad I no. He's got a fox to ground get [bANNED TEXT] dog he said so I grabbed the b&f. Shovels in the van got the terrier and off I was. With it only being local I was there within 5mins. Got to the earth and the young bitch was pulling like mad to entre so collar on and off she went. Entering the single holer earth and within seconds was up close to her game. Baying could be here'd but alot of thumping. It was a verry hard dig with a big tree root on the way but managed to get the dog and fox. The bitch had old of the big lad they were in verry tight as the bitch was stuck bit it was a good performance for my bitch. Thanks

CRAP POST FELLA :thumbdown:

YIS CHANCER

YIS CHANCER

thats a bit harsh pal :blink:

YIS CHANCER

Where not all jk rowling better than no post well done mate :thumbs:

YIS CHANCER

like i said in another thread not worth the hassle posting about your digs crap or not ...