• 2 weeks later...

i use strong stuffs collars working mans price and a top fella to deal with. nobos collars sre discustingly over priced and the mans a proper c**nt.do the d rings still rattle on the buckle and scare all the quarry for miles away? :gunsmilie:

Edited by bullmatt

I dont know where everyone gets there collars from but nobos are the best bar none.

I spend the money for the quality and they are fitted to my lurchers.

The D rings are nowhere near the buckle so no rattle and all his collars are life collars not cheap few year ones.

All his collars will far out live any dog and some. I think it is jealousy of his work that makes people put his work down and that is wrong. :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

I dont know where everyone gets there collars from but nobos are the best bar none.

The D rings are nowhere near the buckle so no rattle and all his collars are life collars not cheap few year ones.

All his collars will far out live any dog and some. I think it is jealousy of his work that makes people put his work down and that is wrong. :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

4 Points.

A. I haven't heard any feedback on his gear from anyone that has had it on a dog day in day out for 5 or more years?

B. One some of the photos of his collars, the 2" wide flat type, the D does look close enough to the buckle to touch when the dog is running.

C. It's leather, it will stretch, it will go slimy, it isn't bleachable to remove any incriminating evidence.

D. No jealousy here, I think his gear is overpriced and he's a tool, certainly not the "hardcore dogman" he was shouting about being when he threw a temper tantrum the day he met me :laugh:

NOBBO ........... kinda suits him.

4 Points.

A. I haven't heard any feedback on his gear from anyone that has had it on a dog day in day out for 5 or more years?

B. One some of the photos of his collars, the 2" wide flat type, the D does look close enough to the buckle to touch when the dog is running.

C. It's leather, it will stretch, it will go slimy, it isn't bleachable to remove any incriminating evidence.

D. No jealousy here, I think his gear is overpriced and he's a tool, certainly not the "hardcore dogman" he was shouting about being when he threw a temper tantrum the day he met me :laugh:

strong stuff i ant ever slagged your work down i wouldn't for the money you can not better it thats why i dont make or work with that type of webbing,

A. i have had my collars for years so have a few mates all are fine thanks a bit of brasso and leather food goes a long way :thumbs:

B. i ant just a one trick pony plenty of different designs of collars for plenty of different breeds and needs from my work shop :bye:

C. yes its leather the best type of British saddle, you can clean them down with a bit of bleach and if you clean and feed them every now and then, no slimy collars, i have had my hands on loads of antique collars no stretching on them :thumbs:

D. over priced :icon_eek: i make high end collars with all of the best stuff it ant a 5 min job, how much do you earn a hour or any body else for that mater on some of my work its min wage if that :hmm: tool :laugh: i had to have a load made to make my gear ;) and it was you that had a fit your jaw dropped when you seen my work and had to slag it off on your site :yes: you said that i sale all of my stuff to the Pakistanis in brum :laugh: i have soled a few to them not as many as you as every one of them that i see have got your work on there dogs :feck: i dont now how you sale your work you have slagged from the Irish for spreading disses around Liverpool the blacks for sailing crack and the Pakistanis for the smack and have said that you would never make them collars but its funny how they have all got them :blink: my work is going to be around for years :yes: i have displays at crufts for my mastiff stuff and guess [bANNED TEXT] i have only got my work at the world show next year so i will see you in a field some were and i will show you some more of my work :bye: :bye:

so you can compere my prices ;)

http://www.hideandcollars.co.uk/index.htm

http://www.bulldogshop.co.uk/index.html

Edited by nobo

Harris and Watson Collar (nobo)

2yrs on , no sign of wear D ring on back of collar no where near the buckles

I remember asking nobo about strong stuff collars some time ago

his reply was something like "good collars or he wouldnt keep selling them, but we use different methods" something like that anyway, but he NEVER slagged them of to me

ff14.jpg

Hi mate i make leather collars :whistling: cost it all depends [bANNED TEXT] type of collar and for [bANNED TEXT] breed to put it on as its all down to neck size and how wide you wont it and if you wont the best leather and brass and for it to be hand made as it ant a 5 min job and things ant cheap today :no:

68795_1421319734262_1270758838_990984_3787815_n.jpg

2" cut collar for whippet types

DSCN3218.jpg

3" cut collar for bullxs types it ant finished in the pic

DSCN1063.jpg

3" and 4" mastiff type collars

DSCN1070.jpg

collars for bull breeds

DSCN2533.jpg

4" leather and copper

http://harrisandwatson.webs.com/index.htm

wholepic.jpg

how does the dog strike with that collar on? in fact can it catch anything with that collar on :blink: the whippet i meen

are the big wide collars for bull xs to stop things chewing the dogs neck then? are they bite proof?

like this

ferretting064.jpg

4 Points.

temper tantrums seem to be an issue, anger management may be an idea.apparently hes gonna give me a beating,lol

Edited by bullmatt