darcy book

me being thick i like pics so i dont have to read much .Im a tight arse so had doubts about purchasing this book but it arrived and i sat with my 9 year old and he was buzzing at the amazing pictures of the hares and the varied running dogs as they say picture can be worth a thousand words Degsy

i have purchased the hare and the swifed hound and i have to say the pics in the book are spot on i.but think for 35 pound and 5 pound p/p the lack of reading was a very big let down read the book in 20 minits . is it me or does any one think the same

Money well spent if you ask me

There might not of been much reading in it

but the pictures are outstanding and thats what

made it such a good book to me

Mick..

i would have liked a bit more reading you say you can sale it on but for me i by a book to read not to make money.but the book will go with all the others and i would not sale my copy.but i was disappoinped i like a good read ive sent for the nick s book looking forward to that.im not running jd down becuse i like reading hes books.

Well guys, i am always interested in constructive critisism and this has all been taken on board. I have to say that the next book on the hare will have at least 4 times as many pages of text in it. This first one was done as a photographic celebration of the hare. However, if anyone thinks the book is not what they bought they can keep it for a year and i will buy it back off them if they so wish next autumn. I can't say fairer than that. :victory: So that's the coursing book for a year to read and then it can be returned 'in reasonable condition' for the money back.

It is quite difficult to please everyone and i understand that the book may not be everyones cup of tea, but rest assured the next few books will be big 'ol volumes :victory: with lots of text. One i am on with at present is already 17000 words and still not even a third completed.

Stick with me chaps, i hope to improve. :victory:

Good Hunting.JD

Well guys, i am always interested in constructive critisism and this has all been taken on board. I have to say that the next book on the hare will have at least 4 times as many pages of text in it. This first one was done as a photographic celebration of the hare. However, if anyone thinks the book is not what they bought they can keep it for a year and i will buy it back off them if they so wish next autumn. I can't say fairer than that. :victory: So that's the coursing book for a year to read and then it can be returned 'in reasonable condition' for the money back.

It is quite difficult to please everyone and i understand that the book may not be everyones cup of tea, but rest assured the next few books will be big 'ol volumes :victory: with lots of text. One i am on with at present is already 17000 words and still not even a third completed.

Stick with me chaps, i hope to improve. :victory:

Good Hunting.JD

ya cant say fairer than that jd :thumbs:

i have a massive collection of running dog books and firmly believe this book will be very much sought after and coveted in years to come . bit like standfast press coursing not a book you read cover to cover but beautiful book to own and digest every now and again .