Good Black Dogs (Pattedales?) in the US?

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the topic is there for everyone to reply.i just told the truth im not backing anyone here im just giving my input.3000 pic means f**k all and who did you hunt with in ireland iv seen a lot booths old

Not much in the way of terriers, I can't dig at all now, I spent some time in the hospital and sport a bag now... fashionable eh? The ground here is sugar sand anyway, I've yet to see a decent earth

Jonathon, I have read this post and am not at all amused.....First , I met your father in Iowa at Barburners at a get-to-gether....We talked at lenght about many things terrier, and, were in agreement

so out of curiosity not including grounghog, ferral cat ,possum, rats, and i wont even mention the deer just how many digs has this dog got under his belt to make him worth that much money . and as for brian breeding for the states i think i now know why lol :thumbs:

No offense, but there is no way I could count how many digs he was on. Milo is dead now. He was a good dog and a good producer. The people that paid big money for his dogs were wanting to start their own lines, they wanted to start with a good dog and did not know anyone who would give them a dog.

As far as paying big money for dogs and not want to cull because you don't want to loose money that depends on what the man is made of. If he does not want to cull for fear of losing $1000, why would he cull if he is going to lose $200, or even $20.

It is like the man that asks the girl would you sleep with me for $10,000 and she says yes, then he says will you sleep with me for $10, she says no what do you think I am, he says we have already determined what you are, now we are figuring out the price. Todd

you talk some shite fella, we have already determined what you are :wankerzo4: and here is your prize :feck:

what happen to my post? Todd and tony fork over some of that big cash to the mods so it would be removed?

You'd better believe it we put out the big $$$$$,so we don't have to be subjected to nonsense. :laugh:

you were ripped of fella, you were sold shite by shite :thumbs:

The way I understand it. Working terriers in the UK are everywhere. You may know several people that have working terriers. There may even be several people in your family that has working terriers. So if you want a working terrier, you can go to Uncle joe or the custodian at the local pub and get a pup off of him. With a promise that you will work the dog, and he has the oportunity to get pups back out of the dog he gave you if it works out.....

That is not how it is in the United States. I had to drive 500 miles to get my first working terrier. I had to buy it from a complete stranger, and he sold the dog to a complete stranger. There was no chance for him to get a pup back out of the dog, I never raised any pups out of him. I got the dog cheap enough $150. This was back in 1984. I am now very good friends with this man OLA and have hunted with him for about 25 years. We do pass pups back and forth to guys that we know that work the dogs, but the closest terrier worker to me for over 20 years was 250+ miles away. There are now a few that are closer to me, but most are at least 250 miles away. The majority of people that have bought dogs from me are farther away from me than 250 miles. Todd

The way I understand it. Working terriers in the UK are everywhere. You may know several people that have working terriers. There may even be several people in your family that has working terriers. So if you want a working terrier, you can go to Uncle joe or the custodian at the local pub and get a pup off of him. With a promise that you will work the dog, and he has the oportunity to get pups back out of the dog he gave you if it works out.....

That is not how it is in the United States. I had to drive 500 miles to get my first working terrier. I had to buy it from a complete stranger, and he sold the dog to a complete stranger. There was no chance for him to get a pup back out of the dog, I never raised any pups out of him. I got the dog cheap enough $150. This was back in 1984. I am now very good friends with this man OLA and have hunted with him for about 25 years. We do pass pups back and forth to guys that we know that work the dogs, but the closest terrier worker to me for over 20 years was 250+ miles away. There are now a few that are closer to me, but most are at least 250 miles away. The majority of people that have bought dogs from me are farther away from me than 250 miles. Todd

No offense intended TODD, but what does that have to do with selling pupos for $1000.00 a pop? I have GIVEN dogs to complete strangers.... Just studded my male to a COMPLETE strangers dog for FREE. Not even a requirement of a puppy back. I may get one may not. And I just had a guy I have never met, drive ( I THINK) 16 hours one way to pick up a bulldog pup that I GAVE him... Please don't misinterpret my post. That makes me no better or no worse than you but what does any of your post ( miles or associaltion) have to do with anything as far as selling pups?

One more thing TODD... If you reread your own post it kind of makes the point of people trying to recoup their investment. YOU had to drive far and pay money for a dog so therefore you feel justified in charging others. As I have stated before, get what you can from who you can, thats your right. But seriously how many people are gonna pay a grand for a puppy and then risk its life on serious digging?

But seriously how many people are gonna pay a grand for a puppy and then risk its life on serious digging?

no one that hunts... the one that will buy that pup will be the next peddler. recouping there inital investment without ever seeing if the dog will hunt or if it even has the desire.

I drove over 1000 miles & 15 1/2 hours to get a Griz bred dog for nothing. But if anyone will match the price ,I will drive to get one from them also. Griz owed me nothing, but he has my respect, even if he has drunk bred curs. Lol. I believe most terriermen respect the dogs but not the practices of over priced breeding. If your prices were fair people would be hunting closer, sorry if I am blunt. David

It Seems to me to be a lot of Jelliousy My Father who has only ever bred one somtimes two litters a year has often refused great money for many Terriers including over 10.000 Euros for the great Bruiser dog and yet Gave him away as a already proven and awarded Hall of Fame Terrier and already proven work producing stud dog he like all the Terriers my father keeps was and still is an incredible finder and Worker that Killed every fox he saw and has stuck single handed to Badger in France for three days and nights untill dug to. instead My Father gave the dog to his good friends at Barnburner Kennels who themselves were astonded by his finding ability and Graft, as he did the proven and highest ever decorated for Work and Proven producer of constant workers by the independent PTCA Mileo who like his son Bruiser also became HOF and verminator extrodinar etc: etc: under his new ownership of Deadgame Kennels ,My father has sold and also given away several top ready working Terriers to proven trusted Friends in the State's like OLA ,Deadgame , Barnburner , and exchanged terrriers from within his own same line many with a few top and trusted Terriermen in Ireland like MushRay etc: All OF WHICH STILL HAVE and are proud to own Top finding hunting working Terriers from my fathers line today ,Theirfore surely giveing to friends or selling for quality for high price does not Make little or no difference except to the cheap-skate that runs around justifying his none taxed and tatty motor each to their own !! Take them IF you can or leave them ,As a mater of possible interest When Bruiser was bred to Barnburners own Merlin bitch the working sucess was incredible and has been repeted where-as when it was bred to Griz best ever worker most were Culled all were useless "Fact" also when Griz visited England he was heard openly running down all the then Nuttal dogs to the likes of Barry Wade and several other's etc: ,I shall finish by saying I have never heard my father run down any fellow Terrier or Sportsman .He himself would prefer to say nothing but possibly give a rye smile. PS All Griz Terriers contain Blood bred from the very man he runs down OLA --also Griz has never owned or had or seen work a Terrier direct from my Father.Nor will he!ever .in true Sport jonathan Booth France

Edited by Jonathan Booth France
You'd better believe it we put out the big $$$$$,so we don't have to be subjected to nonsense. :laugh:

Are you the same Tony who paid Gordon Mason £700 for a terrier(whisky)knowing full well the dog had spewed because you were told it had before you bought it

It Seems to me to be a lot of Jelliousy My Father who has only ever bred one somtimes two litters a year has often refused great money for many Terriers including over 10.000 Euros for the great Bruiser dog and yet Gave him away as a already proven and awarded Hall of Fame Terrier and already proven work producing stud dog he like all the Terriers my father keeps was and still is an incredible finder and Worker that Killed every fox he saw and has stuck single handed to Badger in France for three days and nights untill dug to. instead My Father gave the dog to his good friends at Barnburner Kennels who themselves were astonded by his finding ability and Graft, as he did the proven and highest ever decorated for Work and Proven producer of constant workers by the independent .in true Sport jonathan Booth France

bruiser is a monster... until he came to the states where the 1st place the burner boys dropped him a iowa coon whipped his ass and then lost it. posted on the barnburner board. sounds like a paper champion to me...

It Seems to me to be a lot of Jelliousy My Father who has only ever bred one somtimes two litters a year has often refused great money for many Terriers including over 10.000 Euros for the great Bruiser dog and yet Gave him away as a already proven and awarded Hall of Fame Terrier and already proven work producing stud dog he like all the Terriers my father keeps was and still is an incredible finder and Worker that Killed every fox he saw and has stuck single handed to Badger in France for three days and nights untill dug to. instead My Father gave the dog to his good friends at Barnburner Kennels who themselves were astonded by his finding ability and Graft, as he did the proven and highest ever decorated for Work and Proven producer of constant workers by the independent PTCA Mileo who like his son Bruiser also became HOF and verminator extrodinar etc: etc: under his new ownership of Deadgame Kennels ,My father has sold and also given away several top ready working Terriers to proven trusted Friends in the State's like OLA ,Deadgame , Barnburner , and exchanged terrriers from within his own same line many with a few top and trusted Terriermen in Ireland like MushRay etc: All OF WHICH STILL HAVE and are proud to own Top finding hunting working Terriers from my fathers line today ,Theirfore surely giveing to friends or selling for quality for high price does not Make little or no difference except to the cheap-skate that runs around justifying his none taxed and tatty motor each to their own !! Take them IF you can or leave them ,As a mater of possible interest When Bruiser was bred to Barnburners own Merlin bitch the working sucess was incredible and has been repeted where-as when it was bred to Griz best ever worker most were Culled all were useless "Fact" also when Griz visited England he was heard openly running down all the then Nuttal dogs to the likes of Barry Wade and several other's etc: ,I shall finish by saying I have never heard my father run down any fellow Terrier or Sportsman .He himself would prefer to say nothing but possibly give a rye smile. PS All Griz Terriers contain Blood bred from the very man he runs down OLA --also Griz has never owned or had or seen work a Terrier direct from my Father.Nor will he!ever .in true Sport jonathan Booth France

FEKN HELL YOU ON HERE ALSO, PTCA HOF, LOL. GAVE THEM AWAY, BET HE TAKES A CUT OUT OF PUPS AND MATINGS :yes: HOF AND OWN KENNEL WEB PAGES SAYS IT ALL....IT IS WELL KNOWN WERE YOUR OLD DADDY GOT HIS DOGS, THE OLD FENCE HOPPER HIM :yes:

FEKN HELL YOU ON HERE ALSO, PTCA HOF, LOL. GAVE THEM AWAY, BET HE TAKES A CUT OUT OF PUPS AND MATINGS :yes: HOF AND OWN KENNEL WEB PAGES SAYS IT ALL....IT IS WELL KNOWN WERE YOUR OLD DADDY GOT HIS DOGS, THE OLD FENCE HOPPER HIM :yes:

Bad Bob ???? Another who never saw the Bruiser dog xpert try asking Aaron and Paul from Barnburner the owners about him instead of spouting lies and while you are at it ask them if my father would dream of asking for a cut ! and as The Name Twiggy is the real Joke from you ! proberbly one of the guys that left the Terrier shows in Ireland when my father arrived like sneaking off with Terrier club takings then comming on here and preaching your cowardly lies under many false names once we moved to France I think Mushray is right when he say's People who live in Glass houses

Edited by Jonathan Booth France

Are you the same Tony who paid Gordon Mason £700 for a terrier(whisky)knowing full well the dog had spewed because you were told it had before you bought it

GM selling a spewer for 700 sheets :thumbdown:

Maybe your Daddy should start posting here :hmm: in stead of getting you to back him up :whistling: its :icon_redface: to see you playing here :sick: your father claims a line of dogs :hmm: but he only found out the breeding of the dogs he claimed his where breed from about 5 years ago after he had lied on the internet ;) he then changed his pedigrees :censored: he had also claimed to owned dogs he had never :cry::no:

he has made a nice world wide market from bullshiting :sick: