stihl

Guest stewie

my mate was using a petrol stihl an he was cutting a curbstone, he ended up getting an electric shock from the sparkplug cap and this caused him to cut his knee. hes now got a 1 inch scar and it could have been worse i supose. the funny bit is he got the shock on his bell end :doh:

:toast::toast: Shouldn't this be in the strange but true thread :toast::toast: pmsl did you say cutting or fecking the curb stone :laugh::laugh:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my mate was using a petrol stihl an he was cutting a curbstone, he ended up getting an electric shock from the sparkplug cap and this caused him to cut his knee. hes now got a 1 inch scar and it could have been worse i supose. the funny bit is he got the shock on his bell end :doh:

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: a poor workman blames his tools mate :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:toast::toast: Shouldn't this be in the strange but true thread :toast::toast: pmsl did you say cutting or fecking the curb stone :laugh::laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Grow up Stewie, there is nothing funny about an industrial accident.

still pmsl :laugh::laugh::laugh: feck me!!

husqvarna chain saws are an equal match for any stihl :yes:

:no: sorry mate, each to their own, what ever works for you is the tool to use mate. :) I can get a 16 inch husky for about a 190 quid or a 16-18 inch stihl will cost about 400-500.I know which one will last the longest and be the most reliable if treated right, You get what you pay for, which has already been said.

That's just my opinon anyway. :)

:no: sorry mate, each to their own, what ever works for you is the tool to use mate. :) I can get a 16 inch husky for about a 190 quid or a 16-18 inch stihl will cost about 400-500.I know which one will last the longest and be the most reliable if treated right, You get what you pay for, which has already been said.

I have had a husky for about 15 years and the work its done is amazing, from all day use clear felling plantations to just logging, its never failed!

Twas expensive in its day, and i have havent had the need to buy a new one so maybe they aint what they used to be, but the one i have is great.

Had a stihl before hand and it lasted maybe 3-4 years max...

:toast: :toast: :laugh: :laugh:

@ john keswick as sidney said the stihls are double the price of a husky for a reason mate :yes: :yes:

I have had a husky for about 15 years and the work its done is amazing, from all day use clear felling plantations to just logging, its never failed!

Twas expensive in its day, and i have havent had the need to buy a new one so maybe they aint what they used to be, but the one i have is great.

Had a stihl before hand and it lasted maybe 3-4 years max...

fair enough cant argue with that and sent my last reply before i read this john but in the current market stihl win imo :thumbs:

:toast: :toast: :laugh: :laugh:

@ john keswick as sidney said the stihls are double the price of a husky for a reason mate :yes: :yes:

Depends which range of Huskys you are looking at, there are three avalable,Homeowner, Landowner and Forest (XP) All avalable in all sorts of bar sizes, For a 15" XP saw you are looking at £700 ish

:thumbs:

Depends which range of Huskys you are looking at, there are three avalable,Homeowner, Landowner and Forest (XP) All avalable in all sorts of bar sizes, For a 15" XP saw you are looking at £700 ish

:thumbs:

Didn't know that mate :thumbs: ,I must have been looking at the homeowner husky 15/16 inch @ 190 quid :blink: