1st bunny tonight.

Guest vin

Hello chaps

My little bitch got one tonight..1st one. its been a long time coming and i've done some miles as a few of you know.

retrieval was bad..and she munched it a bit too much,but its a start of something to work on.I caught it local. only had 2 runs.so i cannot complain.

its not a big thing to some of you guys but if you knew how hard i've worked to get this far you would appreciate the result.

atb

Vin

Hello chaps

My little bitch got one tonight..1st one. its been a long time coming and i've done some miles as a few of you know.

retrieval was bad..and she munched it a bit too much,but its a start of something to work on.I caught it local. only had 2 runs.so i cannot complain.

its not a big thing to some of you guys but if you knew how hard i've worked to get this far you would appreciate the result.

atb

Vin

good on you //thought you was ringing me up now:thumbs:

Hello chaps

atb

Vin

good on you //thought you was ringing me up now:thumbs:

thanks mate..i will be ringing you, now i know the dog is worthy..LOL

atb

vin

congratulations mate i realy am chuffed for u i said it wouldnt be long well done and the offer still stands mate if u want a tour guide we a lamp round my end just let me no i bet shed take one off that footy pitch i showed u now atb

Thanks mate... looking forward to the next time...Its just a shame young Ozzy wont be with us.

chin up mate.

see ya soon

atb

vin

Edited by vin

nice one mate, they aint easy coming round our way at all. i found a little spot the other day with a few bunnys in, dog had one good run but bunny scaled a wall and i called him back cos i didnt know what was on the other side. was gonna let you know where it is, literally 5 mins from sheffield let us know if you fancy it.

Hello chaps

atb

Vin

gawn yersel vin and gawn the dug.been reading your posts .chuffed for you and your dog mate.only way is up now :thumbs: