barryvox pulse

yeah perfectly and down to 0.1m

Hi bryan do you still do the barryvox boxes ?.

nope

And tonight's award for outstanding customer service goes to ............... :toast:

I knew your customer service course was going to be a waste of money! :doh:

Thanks Bryan.

SS do you do the colars for the new B & F.

ATB

vosey

nope

:laugh:

Sorry mate, couldn't resist!

No mate I don't, although I guess I could if I had the transmitter in my hand.

I have heard it said that the biothane, because it is stiff can open easily when the dog has it on, but as with anything, if it closes with a buckle then of course it can open accidentally.

it s funy how many of lads prefere Barryvox box, 4y ago i was the first person here who started to

use different box

. by the way i m still doing the Barryvox boxes. the price is 300eur per box. latest model with 3.00 firmware so if you are interested in just send me mail matej@nornik.sk

it s funy how many of lads prefere Barryvox box, 4y ago i was the first person here who started to

use different box

. by the way i m still doing the Barryvox boxes. the price is 300eur per box. latest model with 3.00 firmware so if you are interested in just send me mail matej@nornik.sk

£262.791 a very good price ,i paid £300 and would pay it again. barryvox also make the new bellman collar :thumbs:

use different box

£262.791 a very good price ,i paid £300 and would pay it again. barryvox also make the new bellman collar :thumbs:

plus shipping but i think it arround 6 to 10 pounds.

use different box

world wide servis 5 y guarantee

Guest GoneToGround1

use different box

whats the difference with this new software stuff on the barryvox? mine works perfectly im just interested in whats new...

use different box

whats the difference with this new software stuff on the barryvox? mine works perfectly im just interested in whats new...

i think it s more accurate and quicker, the cross is changing from igger to smaller.....

Guest GoneToGround1

use different box

i think it s more accurate and quicker, the cross is changing from igger to smaller.....

how much does this cost?

use different box

how much does this cost?

have a look for yourself pal http://www.mammut.ch/en/newfirmware.html

use different box

how much does this cost?

i m selling it for 300eur plus shipping, i spoke to post today and shipping to uk ( with assurance for 400eur) is 24eur so tatal price is 325eur. it the latest box with 3.00 firmware. worldwide service, 5y guarantee.

Guest GoneToGround1

use different box

how much does this cost?

have a look for yourself pal http://www.mammut.ch/en/newfirmware.html

thanks dog fox. i wont be doing anything to mine i find it perfect as it is...excellent it of kit.