bsa

not sure if you get an fac version or not, but if you do i imagine it would say S10 FAC on it somewhere. If not, and your unsure, i wouldnt be using it until you know. Best bet would be get it chrono'd asap. If you get it chrono'd at a shop though, and its over, they cant give you it back. Not sure if they just get it brought down or if they have to confiscate it. Although it you chrono it yourself and its over you will need to get it brought down anyway

Chronograph or a call to your Police Fire Arms Offcer are the only ways to tell or :yes:

If its been registered as an FAC, then even if you turn it down, it still remains an FAC job.

If you are caught with it and even if you have had it brought down in power, its still requires an FAC certificate :yes:

So if you don't have one, your up the creek without a paddle regardless :thumbdown:

Phantom

Chrono it mate and be safe.

It takes 5 mins in a gun shop but will save you 5 to 15 years in prison if you get caught without a FAC and on someones land that isnt FAC valid land.

Si

i'm affrade that johnboy is right if you take it to a shop and its over and you can't produce an FAC then the shop is by law not allowed to give you the rifle back.

your best bet is to find a freind with a crono, or better still buy one, can get them at a resnoable rate now days.

very usefull peice of kit to have. for ever using myn.

still i have never heard of a r10 fac version out of the factory. but thats not to say that im right.

try and find some more info from the guy that you got it from..

good luck with it pal.

Andy :thumbs:

Edited by rossy08