Anyone

Can i ask why any one would want to use this dog for stud ????????? have any of you seen the dog run or no some one first hand who has seen the dog run more than once , would you lot use a dog on the strength of a single cours on a video, most videos u only get to see the best runs , iv seen dogs that look ok on tape and not worth a shit in the skin !!!

I can see where your coming from with what your saying ROBERTO and i agree . you should be able to see the dog or bitch work before you consider breeding , but if the dogs are knocking on then dvd (video) or told from some 1 that has seen them first hand (as long as they are trusted ??) is all you can use!

at least some people that might consider using the dog as stub have sumat to go by with watching a dvd of the dog . cant see they will get the plesure of seeing the dog run in the flesh , but saying that how many people have gone to CNs to use either caspa, buddy or jack ? and have actualy seen them run in the flesh ? i cant see the every day sort of man ringing CN up and saying i think ill use caspa as a stud over my bitch ill pick you up sunday so i can watch him run ! to be honest how many people that actualy stud there dogs see the bitches run first ? most probably not so many ( its all about the money )

atb jackard

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I told you that I was wrong for slaggin that man's dog. That is over with I thought. I was just wondering how long you been at this game and how many of them dogs you seen run on the big land. Like

A bit like this partner.  

some dog that init! cant half box them to stop them going where they want, the hares dont have time to pick up any speed they dont no where to run too lol

Posted Images

I enjoyed the video and thought the dog was a good un also enjoyed the music anyone know what the music was?

here we go round the mulberry bush.

:tongue2: f****n hare was preying for any kind of bush..... I dont know the name of the song but here is the lyrics...........

I've seen that face before

Demon eyes watch what an Angel once saw

I've seen that face before

Lying in shadows but hard to ignore

No where to run

No where to hide

I've seen this place before

A wilderness born from the torment of souls

(Yes!) I've seen this place before

A memory lost as the story unfolds

No where to run

No where to hide

No where to run

No where to hide

...."I will always find you!"

We played this game before

Counting no cost but keeping the score

(Yes!) We played this game before

Eyes to the front and backs to the wall

I've stood right here before

arena-double vision :thumbs:

that dog looks like it can stick like glue propa big land dog i enjoy watchin the videos sum people on here dont no [bANNED TEXT] ther on about but to me it looks like it can knock a few over :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: you divvys up scotland we run fen land and proper hares bring your dogs down lets see if you can :feck: bend one

:thumbs: spot on mate half of them have never been and wouldnt know a good hare dog if it pissed up their kilt :laugh:

i know of lads who HAVE on regular occasions.and if it wasnt for the ban i would give it a bash this year :whistling: .to tar all scotsmen with the same brush is a bit foolish :thumbdown: ,wouldnt you say.you lads need steam theres no doubt.but there are dogs up here with a fair bit of wind as well ,i can assure you :thumbs: atb benny ;)

you could be right :thumbs:is it worth the risk lol?

It's a risk worth taking if you really want to know if your dog can live up to its breeding :thumbs: way I see it is ya might as well risk getting nicked running the best hares rather than average ones, fines the same :whistling:

;):yes:

articgun,

How many dogs you seen run on the big land?

Aye,,,,,,,, and we want f*****g names son!!! :big_boss:

a fair few on them dvd's you hate so much :tongue2: only really interested in me own to be honest :thumbs: the lads filmed his dog,which ain't shit,maybe average?, like i said before only he knows that :yes: and at the end of the day the dog only had to keep him happy :victory: some like it some don't, to right him off a shit off what you seen of him ain't fair, they cannot all be the best can they,as long as they get ran and enjoyed who gives a feck :thumbs:

articgun,

a fair few on them dvd's you hate so much :tongue2: only really interested in me own to be honest :thumbs: the lads filmed his dog,which ain't shit,maybe average?, like i said before only he knows that :yes: and at the end of the day the dog only had to keep him happy :victory: some like it some don't, to right him off a shit off what you seen of him ain't fair, they cannot all be the best can they,as long as they get ran and enjoyed who gives a feck :thumbs:

I told you that I was wrong for slaggin that man's dog. That is over with I thought. I was just wondering how long you been at this game and how many of them dogs you seen run on the big land. Like that other fella told me, I should stick to what I know so I am going to. It just sounded like maybe you knew alot about these coursing dogs and would be able to educate me a bit. ;)

• Like 2

articgun,

I told you that I was wrong for slaggin that man's dog. That is over with I thought. I was just wondering how long you been at this game and how many of them dogs you seen run on the big land. Like that other fella told me, I should stick to what I know so I am going to. It just sounded like maybe you knew alot about these coursing dogs and would be able to educate me a bit. ;)

I think you getting me wrong mate :thumbs: i said fair play when you said it was wrong to crab the dog :yes: I just hate seeing a mans pride and joy slagged off :( ,i would say the same about a lamping dog or a terrier getting the same stick. In my book a dog should only have to please its owner,the lad was pleased enough to video it and post it up for all to see :yes: not many do that :hmm: put any dog running any hare up on a site,the coursing lads will love it and the non coursers will slag it off... simples really, sad though that others cannot enjoy there sport as much as old reds owner obviously does :yes:

By the way the book i mentioed about coursing in the USA is a cracking read :thumbs: enjoy your hunting Dan :yes:

Edited by arcticgun

articgun,

a fair few on them dvd's you hate so much :tongue2: only

really interested in me own to be honest :thumbs: the lads filmed his dog,which ain't shit,maybe average?, like i said before only he knows that :yes: and at the end of the day the dog only had to keep him happy :victory: some like it some don't, to right him off a shit off what you seen of him ain't fair, they cannot all be the best can they,as long as they get ran and enjoyed who gives a feck :thumbs:

Can't argue with you mate. Only sensible reply on here, respect.

:thumbs: :

Edited by arcticgun

I'm quit sure that is not US style coursing but you go ahead and believe what you want. :thumbs:

I accept it may not be representative mate, but it's all I could find.

You most likely wont find any videos of it. I would say though that it is done most of the time doubled up. Alot of the guys that are doing it here will be runnin dang near pure greyhounds types and will be hunting not coursing if that makes any sense to ya at all.