UFC 120 . My best weekend ever

What a weekend me and my mates had! Went down to london on friday and had a scream! Ive been a few times to the ufc now but this one was just brilliant.

Friday we started drinking at 1 in the afternoon and didnt stop till 3 in the morning, i was well rough for saturday but had to carry on. Went to the fan expo and that was good but we decided to go to the 02 dome early for a good look round.

We gets to the dome at 4 and out of the 20,000 or so people there, they picked us for VIP passes!! so heres me and my mates in a posh executive box with our own bar etc and in walks ryan bader and john fitch!!!! I couldnt feckin believe it, im sat there at the dome chatting to bader and fitch.

We got told that after the fight Bisping was having a aftershow party at this nightclub so, still having our VIP wristbands on we went to the club, walked straight to the front of the queue and said "VIPs mate" and walked past them!! Unreal!!! So we spent the night in the club and bisping is there too with his bird and mates.

Cant believe it all happened, just one of those times when everything comes good!!!

Still on a high now