Good News

Got Midge back.

Early 2009 both lurchers were stolen again, (second time in two years). got the old bitch back a week later, but no trace of Midge.

Sixteen months later got a phone call from one of the greyhound rescues,they had her, could'nt belive it (thank god for the micro chip).

She turned up in Ireland. She was over wieght with realy long nails,better than the first time she went, she came back a bag of bones.

Looks like she has been breed from aswell.

Had her back for a few months now and she has setaled right back in, nails cliped, wieght down and getting fit.

Took her lamping the other night and she worked well, only difference is she is a little bit shy on her retrieve, stoping a few feet away , she would bring them back to hand befor, but I wo'nt worry about that. Just glad to have her back after all this time.

So its a BIG THANKYOU to all involved in finding her.

And enyone out there who has thier dogs missing, do'nt give up hope, you never know.

Oh and by the way they are now house dogs, as I am so paranoied.

hears a couple of pics.

The terrier was given to me by Bristol Tim off of here not long after Midge was stolen(Thanks Tim), and the pup is from the litter I breed last december,(coming on well), will get her out with the ferrets in a couple of months time.

post-22606-015362900 1286969072_thumb.jpg

post-22606-007790900 1286969034_thumb.jpg

Bottom pic is Midge, if the pup is as good as her I'll be a lucky men

Cheers All

Mike

How fantastic to get her back after all this time: it shows that you should never give up, and even more amazing that she is OK: I can't imagine how I'd survive any of my dogs going missing like that. So pleased for you both.