Members and guests

Hello all

i have recently put up a couple of posts on the terrier forum and when i was looking to see who was reading i notice 17 people reading 4 were members and 13 were guests, i have just had a quick look at the bottom of the forum page and there is 565 people active in the last half an hour and there is only 164 members and 401 guests, what is going on why so many guests its free to join and you cant see pics if u arent a member, so who are they all and why all reading the main hunting posts

Not at all there people viewing the forum from all over the world, they also don't have access to peoples profiles OR images, guests are also members, before you log in your classed as guest on any forum, If you keep posts sensible, you have no worry .... don't be so paranoid ffs !

Mmmm

Lets ban all the magazines

EDRD

Countrymans Weekly

Shooting Times,

Shooting Sports,

ETC

While were at it, shut anything relating to hunting too on the web, gamefairs too..... You never know someone might be looking at it...can't have that can we...:blink:

Not at all there people viewing the forum from all over the world, they also don't have access to peoples profiles OR images, guests are also members, before you log in your classed as guest on any forum, If you keep posts sensible, you have no worry .... don't be so paranoid ffs !

Mmmm

EDRD

Countrymans Weekly

Shooting Times,

Shooting Sports,

ETC

While were at it, shut anything relating to hunting too on the web, gamefairs too..... You never know someone might be looking at it...can't have that can we...:blink:

Fair enough IanB but you did away with members having the choice to be invisable while just reading topics :tongue2:

Y.I.S Leeview

Mmmm

EDRD

Countrymans Weekly

Shooting Times,

Shooting Sports,

ETC

Whos being paraniod, its a simple question i was asking why so many guest more than double the members simple enough question ffs

Mmmm

EDRD

Countrymans Weekly

Shooting Times,

Shooting Sports,

ETC

Whos being paraniod, its a simple question i was asking why so many guest more than double the members simple enough question ffs

To be honest I think we should be more concernd regarding "members" who go fishing with dubious questions, who have other motives.. ;)