East Of England autumn Exhibition Show

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a good show, weather exellent, didnt stay to see all the show ponies after a judge ran their hands all over a BITCH and never threw it out of the DOG class!!! Too busy looking at the other end of the lead perhaps??? Showing will always be the judges preferance, but i think this is a step the wrong way!!!! :whistling:

:boogie: :boogie: :boogie: that lady judge is shit dont know how she get asks to judge eney show it was so funny class :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Who won terriers?

dont know mate i had a walk up there class dogs on show hope pics are put on here

I didn't get to see who won the Supreme Championship , busy slipping , but the classes looked strong.

Magwitch has posted some pics of the speed jumping on Moochers, for anyone who entered a dog in it.

Was a good show, weather exellent, didnt stay to see all the show ponies after a judge ran their hands all over a BITCH and never threw it out of the DOG class!!! Too busy looking at the other end of the lead perhaps??? Showing will always be the judges preferance, but i think this is a step the wrong way!!!! :whistling:

:boogie: :boogie: :boogie: that lady judge is shit dont know how she get asks to judge eney show it was so funny class :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

was that in terriers or lurchers and open or champ show please?

I went and took a few photo's, the terriers weren't by the lurchers they were on the otherside of the show

k9v considering you never showed a thing why call people shit :thumbdown:

champion of champions and reserve

036.jpg

Over 23 racing winner,

037.jpg

only a yound dog but for a collie x he is a flyer

I went and took a few photo's, the terriers weren't by the lurchers they were on the otherside of the show

036.jpg

Over 23 racing winner,

037.jpg

surrey lassey (FACT)and how do you know what i done ! dont keep your eye on me :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

036.jpg

Over 23 racing winner,

037.jpg

surrey lassey (FACT)and how do you know what i done ! dont keep your eye on me :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

whatever, your quick with your gob on the keyboard, but not in person though :whistling::whistling: , seeing as i was round and in the ring most of the time i would have noticed if you took a dog in, both judges in the open show did a good job, ok the lady made a few mistakes but doen't mean in your words she was shit,

nice pictures and inan hows your hands hope you went and got a tetonus dangerous job this holding other peoples dogs lol. nice meeting up again hope to see you l;ater in the season for a run or two .

Hands are ok now J , very nice to see you .I managed to see a bit of the showing the dogs looked of a high standard, and the judges were giving them a thorough going over with their hands.It was nice to see John Tredgett ,and his Missus , he's a good

guy,I've walked a few miles on the fens with him in days gone by, same as with you.

I wonder if the carping critics of judges realise that in many cases we do it for nothing and have to pay our own petrol, plus the several hours driving to and fro, to put in a full day judging. Its a thankless task really,you make one

person happy, and often create several enemies for yourself.

Have a good season , hope we can get a run together ,during it. T.

Edited by inan

cheers t and ime sure we will get a few runs that is. and your right thankless task judging .take yesterday for instance up at three thirty to see to the greyhounds and lurchers walk feed and clean them out then drive just under four hourss to get there for 8.30 am spend all day at the show judge the champions quick look round and drive the four hours home then do all the dogs again before falling in to bed .oh and forgot paid my own transport for the privelage of helping our club out .lol.so next time someonse is slagging a judge off have a think first their only trying their best and as long as their giving their honest opinion on the dogs fair play to them .