Out Again Lastnight

Hi all just to update you all i whent out lastnight me and my mate to a good bit of land we have got

permission to do everything on. Anyway we went out about 8oclock nice windy night a tiny sprinkle of

rain but it was all good so i got the dog in the back of the van wellies on jacket etc lamp charged

all 3 of us good to go. We got there for about 8.30 to be disapointed with a very bad low fog (GUTTED)

i didnt no what to do we just drove half hour to get here and we where all ready to be onist i got my

hair off lol anyway we dicided to just have a look for ten minutes because it was the 3rd time out for me and (BEN)

my dog hes getting better now day by day well night by night lol anyway we walked up the path and there

was a small gap in the fog and we spotted a bunnie ben got a glimps of him and bang he was off like

a flash right behind him but the little bugger got into cover so he missed him but like i said hes getting

better thats all guys ill post more when im out next enjoy and thanks for taking time to read . BIG ASH .

your gay

Y am i gay u bumhole grow up mate i did want to go some where els but the problem was i dont

drive and my mate started moaning the bitch anyway im going out 2mora to do it propa with my uncle on the estate so

better luck next time

You will always get slated on ere mate, just the way it is. i must admit i thought it was gonna be abit better story, but at least u went out, fair play!

Am gonna have a bash tonight, gotta get me dog fit again, just had nearly 3 weeks off with a throat infection then some sort of kennel cough which is a b*****d!!! apparently theirs alot of it going around!!! Went out friday just to see if hes ok to run and had 2 rabbits off 3slips with no wheezin or anything so hes on the mend, just gotta takin it slow, happy hunting

He's just young and thats the response you mindless c**ts give him arsholes! Keep at them he will so be picking them up, its being out and doing it that counts!

Thanks mate like you said its being out that counts some people just need to grow up

He's just young and thats the response you mindless c**ts give him arsholes! Keep at them he will so be picking them up, its being out and doing it that counts!

Thanks mate like you said its being out that counts some people just need to grow up

It is being out that counts, and you seem to be doing everything right to me :thumbs: .

Don't let any negative comments on here get to you mate, I enjoy hearing your updates. Keep it going, and ATB to you and the dog.

Kenny

keep it going bigash, its all part of building the trust between you and your dog. if you can guarantee a run everytime you slip the dog, it'l soon run the beam before it see's the quarry, gaining valuable ground. i dont think it will be long before we hear of the fruits of your efforts! keep us posted mate. best of luck

:thumbs: to many f*****g pretenders on here mate your assumptions to them sums them up imo? Fairplay young un for making the effort to get out there,the majority will of either been on here or watching Corrie when you were out with your dog,keep on doing what you do,you'll reap the rewards in the end :victory: