out this morning

there s alway some on here that has too much to say fair play to the kid gettin out and about suppose you s listened to everythin you were told at 4 or 5 :thumbs:

Ha Ha very good.The kid just went 6. Hes well able to hold a ferret the orthodox way. I seen professional footballers the weekend miss open goals and hit them wide, and there grown men. Sometimes I will pick a ferret up in different ways myself depending on what way the ferret presents itself. Sure there was times I had mucky hands digging the ferrets ,putting my hand up the hole. Ive grabbed the ferret arseways thinking he was a rabbit and pulled it out by the fur. I couldnt feel the differece because of muck.

Good to see the young lad out and getting stuck in! But like has been said, teach him to handle the ferrets properly, whilst it might be good training for them in many senses, it's probably causing unnecessary discomfort. Respect for your workers is a good lesson to learn :thumbs:

Don't talk like a prick,take a good look at that picture that ferret is not stressed in any way.That ferret loves that kid to death as the kid loves the ferret.I wish my kids where young again.Well done mate keep up the good work.P1

Good to see the young lad out and getting stuck in! But like has been said, teach him to handle the ferrets properly, whilst it might be good training for them in many senses, it's probably causing unnecessary discomfort. Respect for your workers is a good lesson to learn :thumbs:

Don't talk like a prick,take a good look at that picture that ferret is not stressed in any way.That ferret loves that kid to death as the kid loves the ferret.I wish my kids where young again.Well done mate keep up the good work.P1

You've got a problem with me havn't you para1. I notice you comment on me saying it but not anyone else? I was being positive, i think its great the kid is into the sport and i'm sure the kid loves the ferret, not sure how capable a ferret is of love, so can't comment on that, but either way there is nothing wrong with holding him properly and not just grabbing him around the throat and letting him dangle. It's a still frame photo so the ferrets exact mood and how much he is enjoying the hold is a little difficult to ascertain eiher way. Obviously this is just my opinion. To be fair the original poster did actually say the kid was rough with them. I wasn't rude or offensive in any way, so i just think you were trying to be a prick. Now, do you have any other problems sweet cheeks? :kiss:

You've got a problem with me haven't you para1. I notice you comment on me saying it but not anyone else? I was being positive, i think its great the kid is into the sport and I'm sure the kid loves the ferret, not sure how capable a ferret is of love, so can't comment on that, but either way there is nothing wrong with holding him properly and not just grabbing him around the throat and letting him dangle. It's a still frame photo so the ferrets exact mood and how much he is enjoying the hold is a little difficult to ascertain either way. Obviously this is just my opinion. To be fair the original poster did actually say the kid was rough with them. I wasn't rude or offensive in any way, so i just think you were trying to be a prick. Now, do you have any other problems sweet cheeks? :kiss:

I don't have a problem with any one or any thing pal least of all you. yours was the first stupid statement I say (You happen to make more than most)If you have been around ferrets as long as you say and don't know a content ferret when you see one you have a problem along with the other negative posts. :blink: P1