Hi folks, TheVerminator here, im new to the site, but ive been working terriers for about 12 years.. I keep and work patterdales and lurchers.. I just started doin pest and vermin control, mostly ratting but do get calls for fox control and find its a good way to obtain permission.. I try to persuade farmers from the shooting method and use hounds n terriers for earthwork which most are happy to do.. I never see any of this as work, after spending years in the building trade im just happy doin something i love..

TheVerminator

Hi folks, TheVerminator here, im new to the site, but ive been working terriers for about 12 years.. I keep and work patterdales and lurchers.. I just started doin pest and vermin control, mostly ratting but do get calls for fox control and find its a good way to obtain permission.. I try to persuade farmers from the shooting method and use hounds n terriers for earthwork which most are happy to do.. I never see any of this as work, after spending years in the building trade im just happy doin something i love..

TheVerminator

Well lad.. Welcome to the site.. See ur from wexford, i was wondering did u own a bitch called 'meg' about 8 years ago.?

.... Pa

i did indeed, i got it from a good man near enniscorthy, hows things pa? Havent talked to ya in years, i look out for ya when im at the shows (which is rare).. Good ol' meg still lives in alot blood ive got today, a great bitch and threw some good dogs too, she passed away august last, and worked just as well as she did the day i bought from your yard.. I must get a pics of what ive got now as soon as i get the hang of this thing..

TheVerminator

Well lad.. Welcome to the site.. See ur from wexford, i was wondering did u own a bitch called 'meg' about 8 years ago.?

.... Pa

i did indeed, i got it from a good man near enniscorthy, hows things pa? Havent talked to ya in years, i look out for ya when im at the shows (which is rare).. Good ol' meg still lives in alot blood ive got today, a great bitch and threw some good dogs too, she passed away august last, and worked just as well as she did the day i bought from your yard.. I must get a pics of what ive got now as soon as i get the hang of this thing..

TheVerminator

yea i knew ud bred her but i was working away at the time n didnt bother callin ya about them.. A bitch that loved to work.. What have u got from her now?

.... Pa