For Sale 2 Shotguns and Air Arms 200 and accessories

Because I had a stroke earlier this year I am forced to give up Hunting and shooting after sixty years. So I have to sell up, my Land Rover Discovery goes this week.

I have for sale a 12 Bore Baikal under and over with internally chromed barrels VGC.

410 single barrel, Cooey Model 84 2 3/4 chambers this gun was new just before I had the stroke Perfect condition

Air Arms 200 precharged Air Rifle with scope, carrying case and lamping light plus lazer. Plus Air Charging cylinder with Gauges.

A 12 bore shotgun leather belt 1 year old with cartridges. four ten cartridge belt with cartridges

Leather gun carrying case Cleaning kits for the guns.

I live in Cambridge. Please no viewing cowboys.

After all my time I am to write a book on Poaching

As soon as My son teachs me How To Do It I will post some photos.

Edited by Dullahan

Guest michael turner

Because I had a stroke earlier this year I am forced to give up Hunting and shooting after sixty years. So I have to sell up, my Land Rover Discovery goes this week.

I have for sale a 12 Bore Baikal under and over with internally chromed barrels VGC.

410 single barrel, Cooey Model 84 2 3/4 chambers this gun was new just before I had the stroke Perfect condition

Air Arms 200 precharged Air Rifle with scope, carrying case and lamping light plus lazer. Plus Air Charging cylinder with Gauges.

A 12 bore shotgun leather belt 1 year old with cartridges. four ten cartridge belt with cartridges

what price you looking 4 the precharge mate

Hi Dullahan.

Sorry to hear of your stroke mate, and that you have to give up your hunting.

Wish you luck with the sale of your kit, and also with the Book.

I will place my order now for the book, I bet it will be a corker after 60 years in the field, a few stories to tell a mate ? :thumbs:

All the best.

Bill.

Hi Dullahan.

Sorry to hear of your stroke mate, and that you have to give up your hunting.

Wish you luck with the sale of your kit, and also with the Book.

I will place my order now for the book, I bet it will be a corker after 60 years in the field, a few stories to tell a mate ? :thumbs:

All the best.

Bill.

Thanks for your good wishes Bill. I have been poaching since the age of eleven when I went out with my Grandfather. This disabling affliciction is really heartbreaking for me ( I have had to learn to type on this computer with one hand and a pencil in my mouth and I am learning to fly-cast with one hand)

I will let you know when I have written it. There will be one section which tells that the "poachers Friend" is the airgun with a laser mounted above the scope. Semi silent.

For the lot Carrying case Rifle with scope and mounted light plus recharging cylinder and gauges about £250. I will not sell to a dealer. But wait until my youngest son comes up from Kent and I have Posted the photos.

I'd definitely be interested in the book, I would rather read 60 years worth of fact than some pompous wannabe star writing an autobiography at the age of 23 which is all that seems to be on the shelves nowadays!!

Anyway back to business, I would be interested in the O/U 12g and also the belts for both guns plus carts if you had a price in mind.

Work in Cambridge a lot doing contracts at Emmanuel College so easy enough for me to get there.

Look after yourself mate

Cheers

Gareth

I'd definitely be interested in the book, I would rather read 60 years worth of fact than some pompous wannabe star writing an autobiography at the age of 23 which is all that seems to be on the shelves nowadays!!

Anyway back to business, I would be interested in the O/U 12g and also the belts for both guns plus carts if you had a price in mind.

Work in Cambridge a lot doing contracts at Emmanuel College so easy enough for me to get there.

Look after yourself mate

Cheers

Gareth

Hi Gareth Thanks for your response. For the U/O 12 bore, leather carrying case, Leather Cartridge belt and cartridges (Approx full box), cleaning kit £180. (I am hoping to get my son to load some pictures tomorrow (Friday)

Michael, Sorry I am late getting back to you.

The Air Arms 200 with scope and fitted lamp Leather carrying case recharging cylinder and gauges £250

Sorry to hear about your stroke mate. I cannot reccommend the Cooey more highly to a beginner or intemediate shot. I have one myself. Also Added bonus is you can put any calibre barrel up to 10bore on a cooey .410 action hence why the breech is quite thick metal.

Good luck with the sales mate :)

Sorry to hear about your stroke mate. I cannot reccommend the Cooey more highly to a beginner or intemediate shot. I have one myself. Also Added bonus is you can put any calibre barrel up to 10bore on a cooey .410 action hence why the breech is quite thick metal.

Good luck with the sales mate :)

I see there is someone out there that appreciates the Cooey. Although it carries the "Cooey" name it is manufactured by Winchester. It is true that you can have three or four Cooey by just changing the barrels. A previous Cooey I had (Pre 1961 model. Before Winchester) I had a 20gauge barrel. I am not sure how far up the scale you can go but this poster Borntoshoot claims you cam go up to 10 gauge. The only problem is they are slightly heavy for a younster or Female learner.

If you can post the s200 air rifle then i will take it please.

I'm sorry to hear the reason for you having to sell up. life's crap at times.

I bust my back up 10 years ago and now dependant on pain killers, i cant do as much as i use to but we do what we can, when we can.

All the best to your future dullahan.

kind regards

Phil.