Dishonest Bloke

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to let you all know, avoid dealing with Taffybull as he refuses to pay his end of the deal. I let him use my Chocolate dog Murphy on his Suluki bitch, the deal being that he was to either pay me

You lot should try getting a hobby,a bit of hunting maybe.

MY COMMENTS Read what the KID has said he is obviously a complete idiot no doubt trying to be the big man breeding his"hunting Dog" Some of you lot on the other hand are F*****g nasty why on earth di

Posted Images

i know taffybull has f****d up but when i was a pup we had no tinternet to be honest we all meet wankers but it was all part of the learning curve dean29 i have met you just count you loss as a bad move mate and learn by your mistake we all got enough enemys in the lurcher world so STOP f*****g making it worst

i know taffybull has f****d up but when i was a pup we had no tinternet to be honest we all meet wankers but it was all part of the learning curve dean29 i have met you just count you loss as a bad move mate and learn by your mistake we all got enough enemys in the lurcher world so STOP f*****g making it worst

wtf do you expect him to do,sit back and let this guy make a right mug out of him,come on you would do the same wouldn't you?

wtf do you expect him to do,sit back and let this guy make a right mug out of him,come on you would do the same wouldn't you?

no i wouldnt bother messing with the little c**t to start with he filled me full of shite ONCE and i f****d him off:wallbash:

Fkn hell................ he'd have got less hassle if he'd stole a dog lol....... I'm starting to feel sorry for him...... right lads, lets all chip in and pay the money owed......

im not sorting out some eles debt :no: ,

I can tell sarcasam is wasted on you.............. :hmm:

:laugh:

He told me the stud was his uncles dog ( before they was even born) then once they was born said he culled 4 "runts". Hes a born lier. He offered me a pup ( why i would want a saluki x god knows) So much shit comes out that lads mouth i don't think he realises hes doing it. He what? 18/19 and so far hes been a farmer, a car sales man been in the f****n army :blink: done computer techie work, done two years in college doing mechanics, and was even a bitcher i wish i was such a dab hand at EVERYTHING. He done all this while training hard and entering body building competitions ( a full time job in itself)

I've never met the lad but apparently he knew i was an anti and even warned my mate who i am out with 3 times a week for the last couple of seasons. It was news to us both :laugh:

I actually feel sorry for the lad he must have something seriously wrong in his tiny little brain to bullshit so much. Oh and to top it off he has shown me pictures of "his land" which was straight of google.

Sorry to hear he done you over he deserves a spade. Its his 3rd litter since i started speaking to him 18 months ago

And btw he has deleted me on msn and facebook for leaving banter on some of his pictures. Dosey T**t

what he says is true, he has had numerous jobs, him an his oldman worked as sheep farmers,he also told porkys about his driving fo some odd reason, theres lost kids.......and here blatent bullshitters, i have no time for either. i think the litter is out of your choclate dog dean29, there far to bully to be bred te other way, from what ive seen, and little timmy is an ANTI........

HES AN ANTI FEMALE..............loves abit of man sweat

He reckons he's had a dna test and his dogs the father but he has no proof of the test ever being done. Im pretty sure a DNA test costs more than £80 and he couldnt afford to pay me that. He's paying for my dog serving his bitch.... my dog served his bitch so it doesnt matter whether his dog got to her or not or if he put them all to sleep MY DOG TIED so he has to pay.

If you took the dog to his house then you know where he lives. I'd get back there and ask politely that you would like your money for your dogs services......you can take it from there..... :thumbs:

fek asking him nicely go rnd thier and brick fuk out his house i would if i was u alb

He told me the stud was his uncles dog ( before they was even born) then once they was born said he culled 4 "runts". Hes a born lier. He offered me a pup ( why i would want a saluki x god knows) So much shit comes out that lads mouth i don't think he realises hes doing it. He what? 18/19 and so far hes been a farmer, a car sales man been in the f****n army :blink: done computer techie work, done two years in college doing mechanics, and was even a bitcher i wish i was such a dab hand at EVERYTHING. He done all this while training hard and entering body building competitions ( a full time job in itself)

I've never met the lad but apparently he knew i was an anti and even warned my mate who i am out with 3 times a week for the last couple of seasons. It was news to us both :laugh:

I actually feel sorry for the lad he must have something seriously wrong in his tiny little brain to bullshit so much. Oh and to top it off he has shown me pictures of "his land" which was straight of google.

Sorry to hear he done you over he deserves a spade. Its his 3rd litter since i started speaking to him 18 months ago

And btw he has deleted me on msn and facebook for leaving banter on some of his pictures. Dosey T**t

what he says is true, he has had numerous jobs, him an his oldman worked as sheep farmers,he also told porkys about his driving fo some odd reason, theres lost kids.......and here blatent bullshitters, i have no time for either. i think the litter is out of your choclate dog dean29, there far to bully to be bred te other way, from what ive seen, and little timmy is an ANTI........

HES AN ANTI FEMALE..............loves abit of man sweat

He reckons he's had a dna test and his dogs the father but he has no proof of the test ever being done. Im pretty sure a DNA test costs more than £80 and he couldnt afford to pay me that. He's paying for my dog serving his bitch.... my dog served his bitch so it doesnt matter whether his dog got to her or not or if he put them all to sleep MY DOG TIED so he has to pay.

If you took the dog to his house then you know where he lives. I'd get back there and ask politely that you would like your money for your dogs services......you can take it from there..... :thumbs:

fek asking him nicely go rnd thier and brick fuk out his house i would if i was u alb

you would go round and brick f**k out his house,all over 80 quid,yeah right so you would,another pc hard man,lol