Fell and Moorland Working Terrier Club.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went to the Kent FMWTC meet last night ( my first). I had a great time, really sound lads, and learnt a lot. Well pleased with my experience, so I joined up. Definitely worth a tenner for me, as I

like any club its only as good as its membership . its dont matter who you are or what you are if you have a trapped terrier the CLUB will respond, it has all ways had it critics it has good and

i joined this club last year with that steve who does wyreside show wouldnt again tho hes fat lying tosser :feck: who doesnt get in touch for meetings just slots ur 10

never thought to ring up and find out yourself when and where mind you think i remember now wernt you one of them scousers that nearly caused the show to be cancelled through your antics at night then stiffed the bloke with the dodgy twentys for the picture send me your address ill send you the ten back slotted nothing if anything it cost me

England must be a tight place to dig,lol.

If you get that stuck,could you not ring a few mates :icon_eek:

As you know,some places look the straight forward job,some ive dug for the last 14yrs,always a 3-4ft dig then enter a terrier,2.2mtr..

friends are all well and good but should machinery be required,the FMWTC cover that ;)