Kick Boxing?

John Steele think his name is mate ?

No mate not sure who he is??? i train at the gorilla gym.. bjj is somthing else proper takes it out of ya.. got a few mates who cage fight only amatur like they had a few fights at a place called leeds cage..( in leeds) its run by a bloke named john higo its a right good set up for lads who want get in a cage and brawl :thumbs:

my lads with pka google it -- his fight gear cost around i think £150, licence and membership is around £40 n £2 per training he trains 3 times a week - he`s fought today won 1 lost 1 had about 10 fights this year and 2 ,to go..

Me and a mate are thinking of starting up Kickboxing. He's a blackbelt In Karate so has some experience In Martial arts and I done a bit of Karate when I was younger..

Anybody here do It and If so what's It like?

Butch

See Undi.He was into martial arts for years Black belt.Think its karate.:thumbs:

John Steele think his name is mate ?

No mate not sure who he is??? i train at the gorilla gym.. bjj is somthing else proper takes it out of ya.. got a few mates who cage fight only amatur like they had a few fights at a place called leeds cage..( in leeds) its run by a bloke named john higo its a right good set up for lads who want get in a cage and brawl :thumbs:

my boys fight here all the time.johns a good friend of mine :thumbs: