land wasted

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If thats aimed at me your an idiot mate. I am a dog man, and would never shoot a hare with a rifle or any other kind of gun. However its about having a balanced / sane point of view and not being blin

dogmen/shooters need to stick together and stand up to the antis or we will all be fecked

Thats very sad and happens all over the place. However there are also plenty of dog men, many on here who would have gone back night after night trying to run them all on the lamp and in a little more time would have achieved the same result. Hunting in general is REALLY going down hill.

There is also folk on here who turn posts around so that dogmen come out in a bad light.....

If thats aimed at me your an idiot mate. I am a dog man, and would never shoot a hare with a rifle or any other kind of gun. However its about having a balanced / sane point of view and not being blinkered in your argument otherwise folk will tear it apart and it wont be worth shit. My point was that MANY dog men would have respected the land and quarry and not have stripped it bare, as would many shooters, however all areas of hunting have now been flooded with ignorant folk with no respect for land or quarry, just like this lad who shot all of the hares. To try to deny that these kind of people have also flooded the dog world is either naive or just stupid, and there are many dog owners that would happily take as many hare as possible off that land on the lamp, night after night. Like shooting i would say that lamping hares is also a bit of a waste pre-ban of course.

That maybe...... but the thread was aimed at shooters and within 2 responses you'd turned the whole thread into an anti dogman topic did you not? I know their are idiots on both sides but the topic was aimed on the FACT that a guy has shot 35 hares on this land..... your answer of..... aye, it happens with lurcher guys too is neither here or there in my view and is derpgatory towards good dogmen everywhere.

Wow your touchy. . . . .firstly it was not 'anti-dogmen' it was a balanced response and highlighting that in general the shooting/dogging/digging world is taking a worrying turn. What kind of answer exactly did you want 'yes the guy is a twat'. . . . . not massively useful is it? No one here knows the guy and no one on here can go back in time to change what he did. Not all shooters are like him. . . . . . but yes, many are and thats not good. It's an open forum, you cannot pick and choose what answers you get, or cry when people dont say what you want in the way you want, as long as it isnt offensive or aggressive.. . . . . . it's called a discussion. As for being 'Derogatory towards good dogmen everywhere' . . . . .well obviously it's not as we are not talking about 'good dogmen' are we? Now were you looking for an argument or has someone pissed in your tea tonight?

Fair does, don't like seeing dogmen getting flak when they haven't done anything to deserve it.... Too many c**ts out there looking to give us grief without threads on here getting turned around to a bash the dogman thread. Sorry if I came over all annoyed but you started it with your name calling lol.... :angel:

Thats very sad and happens all over the place. However there are also plenty of dog men, many on here who would have gone back night after night trying to run them all on the lamp and in a little more time would have achieved the same result. Hunting in general is REALLY going down hill.

There is also folk on here who turn posts around so that dogmen come out in a bad light.....

If thats aimed at me your an idiot mate. I am a dog man, and would never shoot a hare with a rifle or any other kind of gun. However its about having a balanced / sane point of view and not being blinkered in your argument otherwise folk will tear it apart and it wont be worth shit. My point was that MANY dog men would have respected the land and quarry and not have stripped it bare, as would many shooters, however all areas of hunting have now been flooded with ignorant folk with no respect for land or quarry, just like this lad who shot all of the hares. To try to deny that these kind of people have also flooded the dog world is either naive or just stupid, and there are many dog owners that would happily take as many hare as possible off that land on the lamp, night after night. Like shooting i would say that lamping hares is also a bit of a waste pre-ban of course.

That maybe...... but the thread was aimed at shooters and within 2 responses you'd turned the whole thread into an anti dogman topic did you not? I know their are idiots on both sides but the topic was aimed on the FACT that a guy has shot 35 hares on this land..... your answer of..... aye, it happens with lurcher guys too is neither here or there in my view and is derpgatory towards good dogmen everywhere.

im a dog man aswell and ideation is dead right there is always to sides of a coin i know places that are haunted by lad hunting hares and they decemate the population just as gun lads do

dogmen/shooters need to stick together and stand up to the antis or we will all be fecked :gunsmilie:

Never met a shooter who stood up for the dogmen when we were getting banned..... naa, I'm happy with what I'm allowed to hunt with my dogs and if the government deem that rearing birds for the sole purpose of shooting them for fun isn't really hunting....... Then they are on their own.

im a dog man aswell and ideation is dead right there is always to sides of a coin i know places that are haunted by lad hunting hares and they decemate the population just as gun lads do

:wallbash: Sigh...... Nobody is saying there isn't now are they? Tell you what, no matter what someone posts on here to slag we'll just use it to bash the dogmen...... :blink:

....Seen this c**t the other day on the back road, flying in a car he was..... flat out, swearved to hit a leveret, killed it...... Aye, it happens, probably saved the poor b*****d from getting hounded from all the gangs of lurchermen who are about these days.....

Wow your touchy. . . . .firstly it was not 'anti-dogmen' it was a balanced response and highlighting that in general the shooting/dogging/digging world is taking a worrying turn. What kind of answer exactly did you want 'yes the guy is a twat'. . . . . not massively useful is it? No one here knows the guy and no one on here can go back in time to change what he did. Not all shooters are like him. . . . . . but yes, many are and thats not good. It's an open forum, you cannot pick and choose what answers you get, or cry when people dont say what you want in the way you want, as long as it isnt offensive or aggressive.. . . . . . it's called a discussion. As for being 'Derogatory towards good dogmen everywhere' . . . . .well obviously it's not as we are not talking about 'good dogmen' are we? Now were you looking for an argument or has someone pissed in your tea tonight?

Fair does, don't like seeing dogmen getting flak when they haven't done anything to deserve it.... Too many c**ts out there looking to give us grief without threads on here getting turned around to a bash the dogman thread. Sorry if I came over all annoyed but you started it with your name calling lol.... :angel:

Fair enough mate, your not wrong, but a lot of the grief the good dog men get is due to the bad ones. I was at my folks for dinner last night with a few of their friends. One couple own a decent sized farm and we have been up lamping and ferreting a fair few times, i have always assumed the couple were up with the hunting thing. . . . but apparently not so much. The Husband is fine with it but the wife started going on and on and on about how she hates these folk that come up there running the rabbits/fox/hare on the lamp with lurchers . . . . after arguing with her for a while i realized she just didn't realize that not ALL dog men went out in groups of 6 with a shit ton of dogs, left gates open, killed EVERYTHING they could, cut wire and generally were a f*****g hassle with a really bad attitude. t turns out she USED to be fine with hunting but in the last couple of years has had her opinion completely turned around.

:wallbash: Sigh...... Nobody is saying there isn't now are they? Tell you what, no matter what someone posts on here to slag we'll just use it to bash the dogmen...... :blink:

....Seen this c**t the other day on the back road, flying in a car he was..... flat out, swearved to hit a leveret, killed it...... Aye, it happens, probably saved the poor b*****d from getting hounded from all the gangs of lurchermen who are about these days.....

So you just posted it on here so that folk could slag off shooters or that shooter in general but are now getting touchy because it has become a general discussion. The folk you are arguing with spent a vast amount of their time HUNTING WITH DOGS, they get it. . . . . . its only by you being so resistant to open discussion that this HAS become a discussion about 'dogmen doing it to'.

So you just posted it on here so that folk could slag off shooters or that shooter in general but are now getting touchy because it has become a general discussion. The folk you are arguing with spent a vast amount of their time HUNTING WITH DOGS, they get it. . . . . . its only by you being so resistant to open discussion that this HAS become a discussion about 'dogmen doing it to'.

dogmen/shooters need to stick together and stand up to the antis or we will all be fecked :gunsmilie:

Never met a shooter who stood up for the dogmen when we were getting banned..... naa, I'm happy with what I'm allowed to hunt with my dogs and if the government deem that rearing birds for the sole purpose of shooting them for fun isn't really hunting....... Then they are on their own.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD if you had any idea how many keepers supported hunting some times I wished I never marched 3 times put up more than my share of posters, raised money,organised beacons the list goes on.

So come on WHAT did you do to save your sport??

Answer f**k all!!!!

:icon_eek: I never posted the thread.... Its you who turned it into a dog men do it too thread.... I give up.

whats going to happen if the government ban shooting as well,no pheasant rearing,no grouse moors no land management,then the countryside will be fecked.say goodbye to wildlife,build more housing estates,etc,etc

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD if you had any idea how many keepers supported hunting some times I wished I never marched 3 times put up more than my share of posters, raised money,organised beacons the list goes on.

Answer f**k all!!!!

Wow........... check out super dan.... Done his wee bit and wants to blow his trumpet and at the same time thinks ever other c**t done f**k all..... OK, I'll tell you what I did.... I organised a bus load of guys to march, put adverts in local papers, etc. I live in a rural area that understands this way of life, there were loads of us doing our bit you might be a city slicker.

Answer f**k all!!!!

Wow........... check out super dan.... Done his wee bit and wants to blow his trumpet and at the same time thinks ever other c**t done f**k all..... OK, I'll tell you what I did.... I organised a bus load of guys to march, put adverts in local papers, etc. I live in a rural area that understands this way of life, there were loads of us doing our bit you might be a city slicker.

i think someone is looking for a blue peter badge :icon_redface: