terriermans lurcher

3/8beddyx5/8greyhound sire. Bull terrier dam. Dog stands 20tts will be 3in 2011 .free to genuine home only .pm me if intrested

i would say hes more like 21 1/2 to 22 tts mate

i was wondering mate cos if its 20 tts the bloke holding it must work for santa claus

stron looking dog though

3/8beddyx5/8greyhound sire. Bull terrier dam. Dog stands 20tts will be 3in 2011 .free to genuine home only .pm me if intrested

i would say hes more like 21 1/2 to 22 tts mate

i was wondering mate cos if its 20 tts the bloke holding it must work for santa claus

stron looking dog though

hes about 22tts mate

I got a good Terrier Man's Lurcher here, he'll eat as many terriers as you throw him!

He'd be a good tool to have if anyone actually culled their litters anymore ........... munch munch!

:laugh:

how pathetic

Indeed, how pathetic to bother replying :blink:

you just stick to making them daft lookin collars

I got a good Terrier Man's Lurcher here, he'll eat as many terriers as you throw him!

He'd be a good tool to have if anyone actually culled their litters anymore ........... munch munch!

:laugh:

how pathetic

Indeed, how pathetic to bother replying :blink:

you just stick to making them daft lookin collars

See, you just had to get personal didn't you?

Suggest you find out more about my gear before you go slagging it off or you'll just look stupid .........

here's a picture of him :thumbs:

Cheers bk/maltenby. The dogs around 22tts and was castrated due to kennel space!hunts up allday not arunning dog. Hes had a tasteand hungry 4more! With livestock hes never challenged but cant b 100%.hes free 2a genuine home or will b pts.

here's a picture of him :thumbs:

Cheers bk/maltenby. The dogs around 22tts and was castrated due to kennel space!hunts up allday not arunning dog. Hes had a tasteand hungry 4more! With livestock hes never challenged but cant b 100%.hes free 2a genuine home or will b pts.

The dogs no longer available!