Not an argument, just wondering. Why is it that in the shooting section. If a guy shots a rabbit or 2 or 3, it is a massive long and drawn out write up.... with 100's of lines and different pics of the same rabbit....

I think if, if every lurcher man on here wrote about every rabbit we caught, the site would crash with to much imput... Really dont understand it, I can shot a rabbit, so can my mum... I cant run after one tho..

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this may well be the case,i have put a few threads in this section myself but there is a lot of fieldcraft invoved to having a successful trip out with an air rifle and i for one enjoy reading up on s

id rather read a good write up on someone out for a shoot even if it is just a cpl bunnies or whatever,than read the nasty bullshit in the lurcher section.slating peoples dogs and never giving a strai

Considering the propensity of a certain sector of society favouring a certain type of dog IE bull,staff,rott,ETC and their more than lethal attributes one has to wonder whether dogs should be licenced

Not an argument, just wondering. Why is it that in the shooting section. If a guy shots a rabbit or 2 or 3, it is a massive long and drawn out write up.... with 100's of lines and different pics of the same rabbit....

I think if, if every lurcher man on here wrote about every rabbit we caught, the site would crash with to much imput... Really dont understand it, I can shot a rabbit, so can my mum... I cant run after one tho..

this may well be the case,i have put a few threads in this section myself but there is a lot of fieldcraft invoved to having a successful trip out with an air rifle and i for one enjoy reading up on someone's successful outing,not only that you will find you hardly ever get the usual bullshit spouted with regard to other members posts,they are a very helpful bunch of lads, always willing to give advice and a few well known names really know their technical stuff if you need help on a new rifle/set up ect,i for one think the whole site would be a lot better if we took a leaf out of their book,ok we all like a bit of banter but most of the time its beyond a f*****g joke to be honest and after all,if you not interested in reading it then dont moan about it or start stupid threads about it either,jmo

below are your very own words that you told someone on another thread

what your best doing mate, is keeping your mouth shut, if you know nothing about the topic, just causes arguments :wallbash: .

enough said really :thumbs:

• Like 4

id rather read a good write up on someone out for a shoot even if it is just a cpl bunnies or whatever,than read the nasty bullshit in the lurcher section.slating peoples dogs and never giving a straight answer to a simple question.not saying all dog men are the same but a good majority are.

• Like 1

this may well be the case,i have put a few threads in this section myself but there is a lot of fieldcraft invoved to having a successful trip out with an air rifle and i for one enjoy reading up on someone's successful outing,not only that you will find you hardly ever get the usual bullshit spouted with regard to other members posts,they are a very helpful bunch of lads, always willing to give advice and a few well known names really know their technical stuff if you need help on a new rifle/set up ect,i for one think the whole site would be a lot better if we took a leaf out of their book,ok we all like a bit of banter but most of the time its beyond a f*****g joke to be honest and after all,if you not interested in reading it then dont moan about it or start stupid threads about it either,jmo

what your best doing mate, is keeping your mouth shut, if you know nothing about the topic, just causes arguments :wallbash: .

GOOD REPLY MATE,agree with you?if you dont like it dont read it.simple

Edited by suffolkpoacher

See watchman, i was seeing who would bite and who would explain, you did both... I said, "not an argument" and "was wondering" i didnt say i didnt read them either. so i think we got our wires crossed..

In saying this the majority of them may be descent lads, i didnt question that side of them for one minute,but they dont like lurchers..

quote.. "I'd rather shot the dog or even the owner than the hare"

Dont ask me who said this, as he is "one of the big names" as you put it..

It was a question watchman, and you explained it very well.....

GOOD REPLY MATE,agree with you?if you dont like it dont read it.simple

Yep it was a good answer but PLEASE could you show me where i said i didnt like it??

id rather read a good write up on someone out for a shoot even if it is just a cpl bunnies or whatever,than read the nasty bullshit in the lurcher section.slating peoples dogs and never giving a straight answer to a simple question.not saying all dog men are the same but a good majority are.

Now thats a good answer scott, and a true one....

See watchman, i was seeing who would bite and who would explain, you did both... I said, "not an argument" and "was wondering" i didnt say i didnt read them either. so i think we got our wires crossed..

In saying this the majority of them may be descent lads, i didnt question that side of them for one minute,but they dont like lurchers..

quote.. "I'd rather shot the dog or even the owner than the hare"

Dont ask me who said this, as he is "one of the big names" as you put it..

It was a question watchman, and you explained it very well.....

we have not got our wires crossed,i am saying it exactly as i see it,you was seeing who would bite and who would explain,im certainly not biting but my explanation leads you to believe i am,sorry pal but your wrong,end of

I'd rather more pictures of dead rabbits & decent write ups in the lurcher section TBH. Pisses me off when you get a picture and write up of a young pups first few rabbits in there and it barely makes it past page one, then you get someone posting a thread about Hancock, Minshaw or any one of the other famous internet dogs & it turns into 20 pages of childish bickering & bullshit. :thumbs:

Makes me wonder just how serious some of the serious dogmen on here really are... :laugh:

Edited by maltenby