4 whippets STOLEN - Tipperary

I have copied this from another forum for a friend of mine. Please help in any way you can to get these poor dogs back to Tony their owner who is devastated by what has happened............

Four Whippets were stolen from their owners home in Nenagh,South Tipperary Southern Ireland on Fri 27th August,three of them were bred by us (Mossbawnhill) & I have attached their photos,unfortunately I don't really know an awful lot about the other dog & have no photo's of him. There are three males & one bitch...one male is a red fawn parti he is of medium build,another a red brindle with white trim who is quite a powerful & substanial dog & the third is another medium build blue brindle parti,the bitch is on a much finer scale to the three males & is an orange brindle parti all four all microchipped.I did'nt know much more than that until now as I could'nt get the hold of their owner but I have now spoken to Tony (their owner) & it seems that whoever stole these dogs were watching Tony's home very closely as his routine was totally different that day to any other Fri,they were taken between 4pm & 5.30pm and they rekon that there were at least 3 or 4 people involved,Tony lives on a busy road where there are always people coming & going & he has neighbours on either side of him....no-one saw or heard anything! The guards have been notified & have done their own extensive search of the area,Tony & some friends have also searched non-stop since Fri but to no avail.They have even gone to all the local gypsy camps to see if they could see anything there...again nothing.All the ports were notified by the guards immedaitely & all the dog pounds have been notified too as have the rescues, & the dogs details are also listed on the greyhound database. Posters have been made & put up everywhere! offering a reward no questions asked & no repercussions for the safe return of all 4 dogs..I have also contacted doglost & posted their details with them,so anyone who is a helper with dog lost can download the posters & please put them up anywhere that you can.I really don't know what else to do...? If anyone thinks of something that we have'nt covered please do let us know as any advice will be greatly received. Thankyou!

Photo's of 3 of the 4 stolen whippets:

post-37487-037467900 1283432288_thumb.jpg

post-37487-027167200 1283432311_thumb.jpg

post-37487-049910200 1283432333_thumb.jpg

If you have any information about any of these stolen whippets please call one of the numbers below:

00353 (0)86861798 OR 028 42772292

If you have any information about any of these stolen whippets please call one of the numbers below:

i will keep my eyes open at ballinasloe next month if they havent been located before then, put a stolen advert on donedeal, if they are too hot to sell on they may just find it easier to return them or dump them at a rescue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have copied this from another forum for a friend of mine. Please help in any way you can to get these poor dogs back to Tony their owner who is devastated by what has happened............

Four Whippets were stolen from their owners home in Nenagh,South Tipperary Southern Ireland on Fri 27th August,three of them were bred by us (Mossbawnhill) & I have attached their photos,unfortunately I don't really know an awful lot about the other dog & have no photo's of him. There are three males & one bitch...one male is a red fawn parti he is of medium build,another a red brindle with white trim who is quite a powerful & substanial dog & the third is another medium build blue brindle parti,the bitch is on a much finer scale to the three males & is an orange brindle parti all four all microchipped.I did'nt know much more than that until now as I could'nt get the hold of their owner but I have now spoken to Tony (their owner) & it seems that whoever stole these dogs were watching Tony's home very closely as his routine was totally different that day to any other Fri,they were taken between 4pm & 5.30pm and they rekon that there were at least 3 or 4 people involved,Tony lives on a busy road where there are always people coming & going & he has neighbours on either side of him....no-one saw or heard anything! The guards have been notified & have done their own extensive search of the area,Tony & some friends have also searched non-stop since Fri but to no avail.They have even gone to all the local gypsy camps to see if they could see anything there...again nothing.All the ports were notified by the guards immedaitely & all the dog pounds have been notified too as have the rescues, & the dogs details are also listed on the greyhound database. Posters have been made & put up everywhere! offering a reward no questions asked & no repercussions for the safe return of all 4 dogs..I have also contacted doglost & posted their details with them,so anyone who is a helper with dog lost can download the posters & please put them up anywhere that you can.I really don't know what else to do...? If anyone thinks of something that we have'nt covered please do let us know as any advice will be greatly received. Thankyou!