TONY BLAIRS NEW BOOK

In Blairs new book out today i think, hes says labour got it wrong to ban fox hunting.Do you think this might also help in the very slim chance of getting the ban over turned?

i hope so mate but i doubt it :thumbs: hes admitted it was wrong :icon_eek: did those shower o kunts do anything right :censored:

In Blairs new book out today i think, hes says labour got it wrong to ban fox hunting.Do you think this might also help in the very slim chance of getting the ban over turned?

i hope so mate but i doubt it :thumbs: hes admitted it was wrong :icon_eek: did those shower o kunts do anything right :censored:

Yes mate i just read preview/review of book and admits/says with a few other things what he thinks labour got wrong under him.

YOU know that and I know that :thumbs: but when you've been bunged £1,000,000 to support your party to ban it your arms up your back :censored:

Y.I.S Leeview

No but the c**t should be strung up by his bollocks, treacherous f*****g b*****d!

:thumbs:

yea and along with all the rest of them.and hope no c**t buys that book.oh and sadly i dont think the ban will ever be turned.

Edited by scothunter