• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL that honda was sposed to be some animal how could i forget mick doohan what arider as well

it's too easy to forget all the names isnt it lol , i had a couple of rg500's and they where all or nothing bikes. one min you was trying to get the thing wound up and the next you was spotting owls in the headlights :blink:

Hey chimp your certainly a man with taste mk2 Rs2000 's and RG 500's :thumbs:

what a bike my mate had one that power band YEEEHAH it spat him off more than once and it nearly had me off i never told him though!! :whistling:

LOL that honda was sposed to be some animal how could i forget mick doohan what arider as well

it's too easy to forget all the names isnt it lol , i had a couple of rg500's and they where all or nothing bikes. one min you was trying to get the thing wound up and the next you was spotting owls in the headlights :blink:

Hey chimp your certainly a man with taste mk2 Rs2000 's and RG 500's :thumbs:

what a bike my mate had one that power band YEEEHAH it spat him off more than once and it nearly had me off i never told him though!! :whistling:

i wanted to get another a while ago and make a 2stroke gp bike but i nearly had a heart attack when i saw how much they are going for.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1986-SUZUKI-RG500-RG-500-LOVELY-CLEAN-EXAMPLE-CLASSIC-/130418591347?pt=UK_Motorcycles

i may have to try and get a 350lc lump to play with

Me and a mate made a CR500 erm, super moto a few years back. What a totaly bad idea!!

Such a short useable rev range and so little revs to play with, you just can't gear those old big two strokes for the road.... :thumbdown:

The more modern 250 strokers and 400 ditch pumps are much better. :thumbs:

Me and a mate made a CR500 erm, super moto a few years back. What a totaly bad idea!!

Such a short useable rev range and so little revs to play with, you just can't gear those old big two strokes for the road.... :thumbdown:

The more modern 250 strokers and 400 ditch pumps are much better. :thumbs:

A mate of mine had a kx 500 he supermoto'd but he put the engine in a kx 250 frame he raced it as well dont know how he did the set up on the sprockets he he could ride them big 5's though i think he took it to weston and fcked it up!!!

he used to go CROTCH ROCKET hunting on it down some twisties near us proper loony see them all the time dont you shiny new leathers shiny 1000 cc plastic rocket all the carbon bits race cans and cant ride for sh*t