FAO TDESNOS

shame that joey mate cos i know you did trust him to return it to you when we first chatted about it a couple of weeks ago :thumbdown::thumbdown:

it just reminds me when i got screwed on another forum :thumbdown:

lets hope it gets sorted and we can all keep our faith in this (in my opinion)the best of all the hunting forums :thumbs::thumbs:

regards pal

chris

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just in case anyone thinks i might be making this up that was after over a week of waiting

got this reply on facebook Hi Joey, not ignoring you. Just not been on hunting life for a few weeks, the reasons are the same for me not posting your scope - i have been busy with work and when it comes to earning money and posting your scope, i'm sorry but there's no contest. I can understand how you feel i might trying to hold onto scope, i assure you that's not my intention. It's just a combination of being busy and when i have some time to relax, the last thing i want too do is walk into town to post the scope. Bare in mind this was your error and i'm not asking postage, just getting the time to do it is the pain for me. I will do it, but when i happen to be in town - this is what i explained when i first mailed you. Remember if i wanted to keep the scope i didn't have to contact you at all. But i did. If this isn't good enough for you, you could arrange for a courier to collect from my door or collect it yourself in person? Other than that i'm afraid you'll have to be patient.

Thanks

Tris

P.S. Could you resend me your address please, in case i can't find it later.

"Just let me know what time and i'll arrange to be in

Joey Williams 23 August at 22:58

i'll arange it in the am and send you a msg

Tristan Desnos 23 August at 22:59 Report

Ok, cool.

Joey Williams 24 August at 11:08

collection arranged for this friday

Tristan Desnos 24 August at 12:27 Report

Ok. If i'm not in i'll leave it in the porch."

this has been copied and pasted from fb after i have arranged for a courier to collect it, does anyone else get the feeling that i'm not going to get my scope :hmm:

Edited by garfield

"Just let me know what time and i'll arrange to be in

Joey Williams 23 August at 22:58

i'll arange it in the am and send you a msg

Tristan Desnos 23 August at 22:59 Report

Ok, cool.

Joey Williams 24 August at 11:08

collection arranged for this friday

Tristan Desnos 24 August at 12:27 Report

Ok. If i'm not in i'll leave it in the porch."

this has been copied and pasted from fb after i have arranged for a courier to collect it, does anyone else get the feeling that i'm not going to get my scope :hmm:

Well if you dont get your scope back, Im sure Tristan could be found pretty easily :whistling::boxing::boxing:

Kyle

gotta say joey pal your quite. that aint the way but sometimes when a so called"sound bloke" blatantly rips u off it aint funny and makes you less trusworthy of someone who probably is "sound"....

all i can say is... TRIS...WHY?????? and joey let it go and learn from it :thumbs::thumbs:

atb

Chris