record hares in 1 day

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your OBVIOUSLY no expert!

o.k. last year,on permission, in lincoln my dog killed a hare in about 30-40 secs. when i looked at it i found one of it's eyes was cloudy, partially blind i would think.surely i'm not alone in having

saw the video of your dog, fu~~~~g creased me up :laugh: won't waste my time if that piece of shit is what you intend to run.

Another messer,bull x are more than capible of taking daytime hare there just different dogs for different jobs! Sadly people like you are offened when your saluki grey or other cross cant excell at any other game bar rabbits and hares! When bull x can! Makes me laugh so bad when people make statements like such!

why is he a messer, the lad just wonted to now with out the bulls,now tell me why is he a messer

for the coursing boys. Between mid september and mid febtuary and in broad daylight whats the most brown hares killet in 1 day by a single dog.Dont have to be 80 yard starts could have been all kick ups just intrested to know. dont need to hear people saying its not numbers not sport bla bla.

seven

Another messer,bull x are more than capible of taking daytime hare there just different dogs for different jobs! Sadly people like you are offened when your saluki grey or other cross cant excell at any other game bar rabbits and hares! When bull x can! Makes me laugh so bad when people make statements like such!

why is he a messer, the lad just wonted to now with out the bulls,now tell me why is he a messer

Firstly this is an open forum and i will comment on what i want, the title says it all he wants people to bite if he just said coursing dogs without the sly bitchy dig! Ive witnessed 1/4 bull greys taking excellent numbers and some are better than coursing dogs, ive nothing against any cross each to there own, but obviously some people have narrow minds and look no further than there nob!

if bull crosses were anygood all coursin men would have them what line of coursing dog has bull in them these days?

rambo had bull blood

dont try and tell a farmer how to milk a cow........rambo couldn't handle the fens!

i dont often try and tell farmers how to milk cows mate, usualy buy mine from the supermarket..............