1st kill

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ffs this place gets better .   ok im sorry , nice young hare and cracking harness   is that better fence hopper ? f*****g joke here sometimes

its the mans first dog, nothing wrong with learning we all been there, give the man some advice instead of shooting him down.

Posted Images

ok there is holding a dog back and then there is HOLDING a dog back .. 4 !!! lol , nice harness by the way :whistling:

go on admit it , it was road kill wasnt it

I can vouge for this lad there arent no roads anywhere near where this bitch is been run i have seen her having a few runs alraedy great to see she finally nailed one it will do loads for her confidence loads more to come G

so what if its a young hare, well done mate abit of advice take that stupid harness of her and use a greyhound collar andd a slip lead.

That's not your usual attitude toward folk killing half grown hares in summer is it?

Guest fence_hopper

so what if its a young hare, well done mate abit of advice take that stupid harness of her and use a greyhound collar andd a slip lead.

That's not your usual attitude toward folk killing half grown hares in summer is it?

be different if he put about 3 hares next to a lamp, but like the lad sez its the dogs first kill and he's new to the sport. he aint going to whipe the hole population out with that one. like i said we all had to start somewhere nothing wrong with givin the man some advice and pointing him in the right direction.

Guest Buttermilk

What a lucky girl she is ...all credit to you for giving her a second chance ... I hope you have a long and happy future together.

She must think she's in heaven! She's very pretty bitch by the way.

like fh said give the guy a break he give the dog a chance he gettin into the sport people on here winge bout people not knowing the rules of the game why dont people just say to other people rather than just have a go who gonna listen to them kinda people its no wonder why we cant get the ban lifted the antis stick together we dont rant over now

like fh said give the guy a break he give the dog a chance he gettin into the sport people on here winge bout people not knowing the rules of the game why dont people just say to other people rather than just have a go who gonna listen to them kinda people its no wonder why we cant get the ban lifted the antis stick together we dont rant over now

NICE BITCH MATE WELL DONE :toast: I HAVE A FULL GREYHOUND X TRACK AND SHE WELL RUN ALL DAY ATB :thumbs: