1st kill

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ffs this place gets better .   ok im sorry , nice young hare and cracking harness   is that better fence hopper ? f*****g joke here sometimes

its the mans first dog, nothing wrong with learning we all been there, give the man some advice instead of shooting him down.

Posted Images

Guest fence_hopper

chimp come on now mate how old are you! no need for all this childishness. the bitch is an ex track bitch. give the man some respect for giving her a chance better than being pts or bred the shit out of.

Guest fence_hopper

its the mans first dog, nothing wrong with learning we all been there, give the man some advice instead of shooting him down.

Edited by fence_hopper
  • Like 1

chimp come on now mate how old are you! no need for all this childishness. the bitch is an ex track bitch. give the man some respect for giving her a chance better than being pts or bred the shit out of.

his oter post was asking what breed to cover her with a bullx o saluky whats that tell you fella :wallbash:

Guest fence_hopper

if he bred her then fair enough i wouldnt blame huse for ripping him, but like i said the mans asked for advice and made the effort to put up some topics so give him a chance.

keep working her mate very underestimated pure greys i started this bitch of at 3 1/2 sadly lost her.

.012.jpg

Edited by fence_hopper