Hi to all, Im 25 years old and started hunting as a young lad with his boarder terrier. Joined the Army when I left school. Been wanting to get back in to hunting for a while but not fair to get a working dog as I go away alot, Got an air rifle but dont know how to go about getting permission to hunt as when I was younger I just poached,,,,Sorry :whistling: I'm a qualified skill at arms instructor and badged sniper in the british army. If anyone has any tips or advice for me, it would be appreciated, Thanks, James.

Hi mate, No tips sorry. In the same boat as you. What area are you in. Some of the lads on here might give you a chance. But lots are very para about anti's. Good luck mate.

Damo

:ninja: weres antis :ninja:

Hi mate, No tips sorry. In the same boat as you. What area are you in. Some of the lads on here might give you a chance. But lots are very para about anti's. Good luck mate.

Damo

:ninja: weres antis :ninja:

ANTI's where? :gunsmilie:

Every feckin where since this place went public!!!!

Thanks to everyone for saying hi, only just realised people had replyed back. I'm in the royal regiment of scotland (the highlanders), served 8 years. Just finishing my posting in north yorkshire and move back to germany at the end of this month. For all the people that are anti forces, I'm only doin my job and I make sure I'm good at it, no different to any other profession.

Thanks to everyone for saying hi, only just realised people had replyed back. I'm in the royal regiment of scotland (the highlanders), served 8 years. Just finishing my posting in north yorkshire and move back to germany at the end of this month. For all the people that are anti forces, I'm only doin my job and I make sure I'm good at it, no different to any other profession.

dont know anyone here thats anti forces just anti "anti's" (bunnyhuggers/activists) thats why folks round here are cautious about hunting with strangers.