Ferret winter diet..?

i see nothing wrong feeding dried food at all if people want to let them if people want to feed fresh let them

each to theyre own

W.D

then you have obviously never seen the condition of a ferret on fresh meat then ..... just feed them on fresh meat mate and they will be fine ... a raw egg now and again is great for them ... i put mine in whole and it keeps them occupied for ages trying to get into them ......

feed them on flesh any thing caught , my sis feeds hers on dry food, i see the diffrence on them.coat weight etc ,dry food maybe al right in the winter but ocne hunting begins meat and more meat and fresh water,and thwe occasional fish

feed them on flesh any thing caught , my sis feeds hers on dry food, i see the diffrence on them.coat weight etc ,dry food maybe al right in the winter but ocne hunting begins meat and more meat and fresh water,and thwe occasional fish

hi whin i agree with you and socks all the way but there are some people just cant get enough fresh everyday like us i take jackdow / maggys /ringnecks everyday i go down my mothers thats with out ferreting shooting rabbits /hares up in hereford my mate dops me about forty odd rabits every 3 months i just like a bit of dried food :tongue2:

all the best W.D

dry complete food

tell me this, y do you always atatch a pic onto your posts?

Ive always wondered that aswel lol :11:

fealt like it!

KK, fair enough mate :good:

PS, if you add it to your signature, you wont have to do it every time.

Josh :)

what are ferrets meant to eat ferret love , i feed them meat as i catch plenty for them and my mates all shoot, if i need some, plus i fish but realy in this day and age what is a ferret meant to eat ,my answe is meat but people feed whta good for them but not for me,