rapid 7 hype

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi kyle i dont mind paying money out 4 a decent rifle every 1 ive spoke to have all got Theobens and there all pointing m in that direction

Have you used one? If not, it might be worth trying 1 to see if "it fits", Its alot of money to splash out if you decide its not for you.

With a big budget your not really limited to anything so you have alot of choice. It may come down to simple things like how many shots you get per charge, and for a high shot capacity you really want to look at buddy bottle rifles like the Rapid, BSA R10, Daystate Air Ranger or Air Wolf, etc.

In my opinion you would be best off trying a few rifles and buy what feels and does best for you.

Kyle

The choices are endless. The BSA R10 is a great rifle if you get one that's free from trouble! I use one, and I love it- even though it's given me more than a few headaches in the last 16 months or so. There are a lot of devotees of the HW100 on this forum, and also the AirArms S410. Both are without question fantastic air rifles, and if I had the money to spare, I'd own one of each!

All a question of personal taste and preference.

well i love my rapid mk1 to bits, but they are a bit front heavy with a 400cc bottle on, really nice with the 200cc, very accurate and consistant for a non regulated airgun but its the darkside for me these days, the hw's just the mutts nuts, but you only get about 60 shots a fill, which aint a problem when hunting, but grates a bit when plinking

all the best, wurz

but you only get about 60 shots a fill, which aint a problem when hunting, but grates a bit when plinking

all the best, wurz

Stop bitchin' n start pumping :tongue2: :11:

Hiya buddy,

Read the book and now reading it again, before I send it back to you :thumbs: Great book :yes:

Gotta get a new batch of DVD's this Wednesday, so The little project we discussed should be done wednesday evening :thumbs:

TTFN

Phantom

but you only get about 60 shots a fill, which aint a problem when hunting, but grates a bit when plinking

all the best, wurz

Stop bitchin' n start pumping :tongue2: :11:

tony you sound like the missus... :whistling:

glad youre enjoying the book mate, cheers for the other, and nice avatar mate... looks like weve found the airgun section's 'mr july'...

all the best, wurz

hey guys just to let u no i tryed few guns rapid 7 mk1 thought that was a bit top heavy not 4 me and tryed airarms s410 carbine 2.2 i got on perfectly with that very good light and acurate :thumbs::D

Good stuff mate, see its always best to try before you buy :thumbs:

Kyle

hey guys just to let u no i tryed few guns rapid 7 mk1 thought that was a bit top heavy not 4 me and tryed airarms s410 carbine 2.2 i got on perfectly with that very good light and acurate :thumbs::D

Kyle

ty 4 help guys :thumbs:

Kyle

ty 4 help guys :thumbs:

Hi glad you like the 410 but did you try the TDR 177/22 I have one great gun but I have Rapids aswell all great .