Something we can all sgree on . . .

. . . Is we all hate cruelty to children. I've got a thread going about ritual circumcision of little girls. There is another about "possession" by "demons" of small children, who are starved and beaten to death.

I think it is good that for all our political differences on here we can agree that mindless cruelty to kids is the one unforgivable sin.

Ric

:drinks:

. . . Is we all hate cruelty to children. I've got a thread going about ritual circumcision of little girls. There is another about "possession" by "demons" of small children, who are starved and beaten to death.

I think it is good that for all our political differences on here we can agree that mindless cruelty to kids is the one unforgivable sin.

Ric

:drinks::clapper:

It is something we all agree on its just a pity common sence never prevails in some of the cruelty cases that come to light with out of touch university trained social workers who have no conception of the real world as SOME are that far removed on wat a cruel world we live in.

It is something we all agree on its just a pity common sence never prevails in some of the cruelty cases that come to light with out of touch university trained social workers who have no conception of the real world as SOME are that far removed on wat a cruel world we live in.

Social Workers aint super human they're people like you and I...its normally the system that lets people down :blink:. They dont have powers like the police ie kick your door in if you dont answer. :no: and they're prob more aware than you of what the "real world" constitutes :yes:

Edited by undisputed

Social Workers aint super human they're people like you and I...its normally the system that lets people down :blink:. They dont have powers like the police ie kick your door in if you dont answer. :no: and they're prob more aware than you of what the "real world" constitutes :yes:

Did you notice the word SOME as thats been the case with some of them but then in a perfect world they would be no need for social workers.

Did you notice the word SOME as thats been the case with some of them but then in a perfect world they would be no need for social workers.

Aye I did notice you said some....but with most things in here. Some translates as all...and in a perfect world there would be no need for a lot of things