My non shooting OH said....

Ha ha! I think we need a dating page on this forum! First date, in camo's in the woods! Hmmm.... :whistling:

You'd better start with changing that avatar then.......................... :whistling:

Ha ha! I think we need a dating page on this forum! First date, in camo's in the woods! Hmmm.... :whistling:

You'd better start with changing that avatar then.......................... :whistling:

:11:

Why? Don't i do it for you? :unsure:

Let me tell you something: GOOD. :feck:

Perhaps if my dog was better looking than me, then maybe i'd also have him as my avatar too! :laugh:

:signthankspin:

Perhaps if my dog was better looking than me, then maybe i'd also have him as my avatar too! :laugh:

Correct...you dont do it for me and probably nobody else either... :laugh::thumbs:

I put my dog up cause i dont want all the ladies pm'ing for a date......... :whistling:

Correct...you dont do it for me and probably nobody else either... :laugh::thumbs:

I put my dog up cause i dont want all the ladies pm'ing for a date......... :whistling:

Probably, but whether I do or not shouldn't effect me really, as I've found rape victims aren't too discerning in regards to their attacker! :whistling:

Oh, that's the reason for the dog! Fair enough! Yeah bet that's a b**ch huh? :hmm:

Probably, but whether I do or not shouldn't effect me really, as I've found rape victims aren't too discerning in regards to their attacker! :whistling:

Oh, that's the reason for the dog! Fair enough! Yeah bet that's a b**ch huh? :hmm:

50/50 chance and you went for the wrong choice.............he's a dog :yes:

Where were you ladies when I was looking last looking for love :wub:

Being potty trained :tongue2::laugh: like the rest of us youngsters :laugh:

Sorry couldn't resist, the voices made me do it :laugh:

Phantom

With age comes expereince laddie, as most young ladies know ;)

No, i wasn't guessing the sex. That was just a figure of speech; i used b**ch to describe something tough or difficult :boredom:

No, i wasn't guessing the sex. That was just a figure of speech; i used b**ch to describe something tough or difficult :boredom:

Silly me....i see what your saying now :doh:

Thank f**k i never said i had brains........ :laugh::thumbs:

Where were you ladies when I was looking last looking for love :wub:

Being potty trained :tongue2::laugh: like the rest of us youngsters :laugh:

Sorry couldn't resist, the voices made me do it :laugh:

Phantom

With age comes expereince laddie, as most young ladies know ;)

WHAT A COMEBACK :notworthy::laugh::notworthy: Brilliant :yes:

F'King A1 :yes: , just glad I wasn't suppin coffee or lager.

Phantom