Planned trip went sour.

DRAMA Over :laugh:

gave it all some thought, and desided........

That he should take his AA S200 out and kill bunnies rather than touch the nasty heavy thing again, because he now knows it makes sense :yes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Phantom

Bugger ST, not had any problems with mine, touch wood ;)

He said as he scratched his head in thought :tongue2::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Did'nt have to think :tongue2: But I would be miffed if my barrel fell off while lining up a bunny, and I'll bet the bunny would laugh its scut off :laugh:

Hiya Tony.

Welcome home mucker :thumbs:

It aint so heavy now buddy :no: ..............cos its floating in the river :D

Bill.

Thanks Bill,

Sadly its not so good to be back to reality.

Took me a couple of days to get back to normal sleepwise. From the Friday morning, till the Sunday night, I had around 3 hours and a couple floating in and out of conciousness due to Heat stroke :thumbdown:

Now I've come back to Earth with a bump :thumbdown:

shame you couldn't make it this time around, perhaps next year :)

Phantom

Hiya Tony.

Welcome home mucker :thumbs:

It aint so heavy now buddy :no: ..............cos its floating in the river :D

Bill.

Thanks Bill,

Sadly its not so good to be back to reality.

Took me a couple of days to get back to normal sleepwise. From the Friday morning, till the Sunday night, I had around 3 hours and a couple floating in and out of conciousness due to Heat stroke :thumbdown:

Now I've come back to Earth with a bump :thumbdown:

shame you couldn't make it this time around, perhaps next year :)

Phantom

HEAT STROKE MY ARSE...........you was pizzed :icon_eek::laugh::laugh:;)

Know what you mean buddy......after being on such a high for a couple of day's its always sad to leave it.

Still.......as youi say, there's always next year mate......go polish your silver :toast::thumbs:

Bill.

Know what you mean buddy......after being on such a high for a couple of day's its always sad to leave it.

Still.......as youi say, there's always next year mate......go polish your silver :toast::thumbs:

Bill.

Wish I had been Bill, more to the point I wish I was now.

18 cans of Stella that night on top of the six pints I supped on the way down there I should have been totally ratted :yes:

But the thing about my op means my body dont deal with it like it should so I was stone cold sober :yes: Had to have a couple before I shot the comp though, but only because they were cooler than the water :tongue2:

As for the High, that went when I said g'bye to everyone and returned to this fecking reality.

Had 4 blazing rows with the soon to be ex wife since I've been home and why? cuz I.... oh feck it I wont go into that lot :no:

Tony

Bill.

Wish I had been Bill, more to the point I wish I was now.

18 cans of Stella that night on top of the six pints I supped on the way down there I should have been totally ratted :yes:

But the thing about my op means my body dont deal with it like it should so I was stone cold sober :yes: Had to have a couple before I shot the comp though, but only because they were cooler than the water :tongue2:

As for the High, that went when I said g'bye to everyone and returned to this fecking reality.

Had 4 blazing rows with the soon to be ex wife since I've been home and why? cuz I.... oh feck it I wont go into that lot :no:

Tony

18 cans :icon_eek: .....bloody hell mate that's going some :laugh: .

I could'nt drink 6 :no: ......I think thats because I have the body of a finely tuned athlete you know :yes: :showoff:

:laugh::thumbs: