I dont usually go to shows and when I do I dont hang about too long but this show was THE BEST show Ive been at for years,great dogs,great blokes and great craic.Every one I spoke to had nothing but good to say about the dogs,judges and the day in general.I met a lot of people from the site,some I had never met before and all were sound as a pound.I never laughed so much and my young lad thought it was a great craic and is still talking of it.Im defo up next year again.I dont know Kevin that organised the show but a pat on the back for a fantastic event.Irish Lurcher,macker,wetdog,his ''baby ''brother and his mates,Northsider and all the others I was with are.....COMPLETELY FECKIN MADDD :laugh: Thanks again Macker and IL for giving me and the youngfella a weekend to remember :victory:

Edited by jigsaw

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont usually go to shows and when I do I dont hang about too long but this show was THE BEST show Ive been at for years,great dogs,great blokes and great craic.Every one I spoke to had nothing but good to say about the dogs,judges and the day in general.I met a lot of people from the site,some I had never met before and all were sound as a pound.I never laughed so much and my young lad thought it was a great craic and is still talking of it.Im defo up next year again.I dont know Kevin that organised the show but a pat on the back for a fantastic event.Irish Lurcher,macker,wetdog,his ''baby ''brother and his mates,Northsider and all the others I was with are.....COMPLETELY FECKIN MADDD :laugh: Thanks again Macker and IL for giving me and the youngfella a weekend to remember :victory:

Any time Liam :thumbs:

i was really impressed with the judges lads-great 2see someone who knows what der doing! even though my terrier didn't place!

great show and great day-hope they do it again next year :toast:

Edited by nicky