bronson on the job

Guest fence_hopper

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dogs look sound for first crosses dont get them lovely white trainers dirty will you lol

now thats what you call proper bull greyhounds should make cracking dogs in right hands atb

whats proper about them :hmm:

and i do agree its hard to tell from a pic, but the mating is for myself so i'm happy with them thats the main thing.

im only asking :whistling:

Guest fence_hopper

now thats what you call proper bull greyhounds should make cracking dogs in right hands atb

whats proper about them :hmm:

and i do agree its hard to tell from a pic, but the mating is for myself so i'm happy with them thats the main thing.

im only asking :whistling:

:thumbs:

:toast: :toast: cant wait till these are on the ground im still wanting a bitch mate but i best start saving now with your prices :whistling: :whistling: :D:thumbs:

what do you want for, you already got one.?? :hmm: do look like they will be spot on for red coats though :thumbs:

Guest fence_hopper

nice bull mate what lines is he from good luck :thumbs:

does it matter??? :no:

only ask like the dog

think first mate and even then you'd be daft to give info like that out to someone you are not familiar with :thumbs:

my last litter for a long time will be keeping one for myself 100%. seen pups from this bull go and not much i can say on here but will be very happy if i get one like i have seen of him. this aint a sales pitch as i will not give pups to any idiot. i only have a whippet to run and a retired bedy grey so fingers x'd i'll have something to take the place of my grey

001-2.jpg

there not my sort of dog but all the best with them mate hope they turn out right for you. :thumbs: