bronson on the job

Guest fence_hopper

will there be any for sale, nice mating, nice bull ;)

might be mate not to sure yet. but i will not sell them to any idiots i'd rather give them for a small price to proper dog men than sell em 200 pound a pop to anybody :thumbs:

Well said mate, hope the bitches or8 and you et a good un

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dogs look sound for first crosses dont get them lovely white trainers dirty will you lol

Guest Arsenal F.C

daveo if your being scarcastic mate a bitch from him to a grey was sold the beggining of the year for £500 and then bought back for the same price as the lad was gutted. seen her retrieve pheasents fox bambie rabbits hare (not claiming she's a courser) and not to mention some other things dont fuk about when it comes to getting dirty down holes neither ;) that have sharp ends. doe's this look heavy to you 10 months in pic she has put more muscle on since then c/g seen her at a show on sunday

fegopup006-Copy.jpg

a son of his not the best of pics

ianspup054.jpg

bronse is an agile dog, who throws racey strong pups. i have seen them go and its what i want i aint trying to sell no one pups buy this thread it was ment for some mates :thumbs:

f**k me thats nice (top pic) :thumbs: