line guy wants for bitch from wee bob lines

your right poacher i got a few homes lined up and i'm breeding for myself, seems like alot of litters get bred coz they can ahwell it wont be urs stuck with them so dont worrie about it mate.

fh/poacher my black dog 6half lined a bitch 2years ago not my bitch all doing well from litter as i no of and owners happy with speak to owners of them regular i got one from 8of them speak to other 6with them lost contact with1 and lad local to me his bitch he used my dog as guy wanted to use his that had done nothing he choose mine he keeping maybe 2from litter and the 2weeks the now and guy was down lastweek he defo taken 1 and few others my dogs carry good lines and do ok and please me and that bitch there is also from good lines and well proven dogs before preban atb folks :thumbs:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

guy called me few days ago wants aline from my fawn dog or black dog for his bitch wee boab lines some might no of him? here she is

i really like this bitch nice and racey 26tts should be lineing her this week

few more

Guest stewie

guy called me few days ago wants aline from my fawn dog or black dog for his bitch wee bob line some might no of him here she is :thumbs:

i really like this bitch nice anr racey 26tts should be lineing her this week :thumbs:

she is 3 and the fawn dog is 5 :thumbs:

your talking to yourself :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

guy called me few days ago wants aline from my fawn dog or black dog for his bitch wee bob line some might no of him here she is :thumbs:

i really like this bitch nice anr racey 26tts should be lineing her this week :thumbs:

she is 3 and the fawn dog is 5 :thumbs:

your talking to yourself :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

sometimes better to mate lol :blink: :thumbs:there was pm,s sent mate i just put up here :yes:

not really I only know Rhona, saw her run lots of times first class wee bitch 3s and 4s no bother and a real trier too with lots of heart. I never saw her brother run heard good things about him though. I was over at J's place yesterday it was good craic he tells it how it is :thumbs: