line guy wants for bitch from wee bob lines

Looks a nice bitch how old is it.Their seems to be hell of a lot lurchers getting bred going on the very well bred pups saluki boy had left their dosent seem to be a market for them im afraid i would think twice about breeding unless i had definate orders for at least 8 or 9 pups.atb dell

they want to use my dogs folks thats up to them if otheres cant shift them well price drop to the likes of £250 is alot of dosh the pups from litters my dogs have lined will be going for£100 mate as some times greed takes over the pups from the litters are always first and last thing on my mind as dont want loads of pups in the wrong hands as i put a very lot of time into my dogs and no what its like i understand where use are coming from and thanks alot for the comments :thumbs:

Thats a fair price for working pups mate, its just a shame some folk won't limit their litters to maybe 5 or 6 pups. When you see litters of 10 pups I think the owners are no better than peddlers, the bitch might be doing fine but I'd rather she had less to manage :thumbs:

just need to see what happens mate she might have 1 or wosre still none i will see as they come along :thumbs:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

guy called me few days ago wants aline from my fawn dog or black dog for his bitch wee boab lines some might no of him? here she is

i really like this bitch nice and racey 26tts should be lineing her this week

few more