d finleys jc

thought ide try does any one no the breeding behind d finleys jc :thumbs: any help would be good a.t.b.brog

Why do you want to know the breeding of a dog that d.f. had stolen???????????????

i stole the dog and just thought i would ask his breeding on the www you div go away :big_boss:

He was by a dog of roy evans called gin out of nick stevens roxy! now dont be a tw*t!!!

just been reading this conversation and roxy was not owened by nick stevens she was breed by nick and was with a chap who lives by my self

I think they're talking about a different Roxy, not the 1 owned by P.R

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY bitch winnie out of goulds sparticus was mated to jc about 1997 ish while on load to someone called jared in mid wales she had 7 pups anyone know of these or any off them all went to working homes cheers

how many bitches did the dog line while he was there? if the anwser is one then i had two of these pups, two dogs, well built animals, one had a good hard coat the other had a linty grey coat. both pups started well but threw the towel in.

thought ide try does any one no the breeding behind d finleys jc :thumbs: any help would be good a.t.b.brog

Why do you want to know the breeding of a dog that d.f. had stolen???????????????

i stole the dog and just thought i would ask his breeding on the www you div go away :big_boss:

He was by a dog of roy evans called gin out of nick stevens roxy! now dont be a tw*t!!!

just been reading this conversation and roxy was not owened by nick stevens she was breed by nick and was with a chap who lives by my self

I think they're talking about a different Roxy, not the 1 owned by P.R

they must be mate she,s been gone a few years now

Guest busterdog

Wrong again, there were two Roxy's. PR's and Stevens's. Hope this helps to confuse all the more....:thumbs:

MY bitch winnie out of goulds sparticus was mated to jc about 1997 ish while on load to someone called jared in mid wales she had 7 pups anyone know of these or any off them all went to working homes cheers

how many bitches did the dog line while he was there? if the anwser is one then i had two of these pups, two dogs, well built animals, one had a good hard coat the other had a linty grey coat. both pups started well but threw the towel in.

Both threw the towel in sounds like they got ruined to me

What makes you think that

The fact both threw the towel in not one but 2 the litter before that to another dog 7 pups again all worked did you get them of jarad him self

The fact both threw the towel in not one but 2 the litter before that to another dog 7 pups again all worked did you get them of jarad him self

these 2 worked to some standard, but were't good enough so they went,different standards, 7 pups an all worked? to what standard did these 7 work, you should have repeated that mating instead of using jc then.

these 2 worked to some standard, but were't good enough so they went,different standards, 7 pups an all worked? to what standard did these 7 work, you should have repeated that mating instead of using jc then.

Good standards, lent the bitch to jarad he picked the sire still not answered did you get them of jarad ?

Guest busterdog

yes both dogs were bought from jarad

All dogs where not sold he gave them all away to working homes on the unerstanding of both me and dave finley so f**k off messer

CLASSIC.... :notworthy: